“very good 5*****”

Ranked #76 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
London
“very good 5*****”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

friendly personel..... and polite,very good 5* Hotel. ...and also good value..breakfast was rich...... with an open kitchen they do fried egs, poached eggs ect..close to central Dubai ......airport......

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and for your kind acknowledgement of our excellent service, culinary fare and convenient location.

Charles E M Clark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (385)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Very modern structure making best use of the space creating great value for money while maintaining the standards of services in line with Jumeirah tradition. the food and the services are of great standard.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the modern design of the hotel and the excellent service of our team of incredible colleagues.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

I, on behalf of the entire team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Excellent Location, Excellent Staff, Excellent peaceful rooftop bar. Just a shame the check in and check out is such an ordeal.
This is a great hotel for a few nights while on a stop over or even for a week or 2 holiday.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

We would like to express our gratitude to you for posting a review with regards to your recent stay at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and for recommending us on Trip Advisor.

I sincerely appreciate that you have chosen us among all of the hotels available in Dubai and I am very pleased to read that we have not failed you in terms of the high customer service provided by our colleagues and that you have enjoyed Cu-ba, our Latin-inspired rooftop lounge.

London
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Like I mentioned on the title,honestly great Hote,.l ,clean,friendly ....staff,.generous Breakfast buffet,also good location,10mn from airport,and perfect room service ,.it was easy to get a taxi,.....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 13 May 2014

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 8 May 2014

As part of the Jumeirah family of hotels, this would be considered a runt - if one considers the Burj Al Arab is its older brother.

Amenities: Large rooms with comfortable beds. Very modern, angular style of architecture. However, for me, the architecture sacrificed warmth in exchange for this modernity. Dining area was large with nice selection of local and western foods, though service was slow at times. Part of the dining area was outdoors which was nice.

There had been numerous reviews noting problems with water pressure and hot water. I exchanged several concerned emails with the staff prior to my arrival. Apparently, these were design issues in the plumbing and was in the process of being rectified. This was NOT an issue during my stay in December 2013...had plenty of hot water and water pressure. Per the front desk manager, the entire problem should have been resolved by March/April 2014.

Service: Typical as one would expect in a luxury level hotel. Kudos to the concierge desk, particularly Jossy Mangwi ,who was so helpful with helping to set up the overnight Safari before my arrival, and for her welcoming demeanor and winning smile when we met in person.

Location: 5-minute walk to the Irish Village and Tennis Center. So, perfect location if you are here for the Dubai Tennis tournament. A metro station is about 10-minute walk and can get you to the Dubai Mall and Burj Kalifa in a few stops.

Tip: One nice perk is the complimentary day pass to its sister hotel the Jumeirah Madinat Hotel. This glorious 5-star hotel has a private beach that is adjacent to the Burj al Arab. It's a lovely way to spend the day.

If you want to see the interior of Burj Al Arab, you need to make reservations at least 3 days prior.

Summary: I stayed here for two nights - before my flight back to the USA. I chose this hotel for its proximity to the airport.

Overall, it was a lukewarm experience - all the amenities one would expect from a hotel of this caliber but nothing really stood out as being exceptional, which contrasts my experience at the XVA Art Hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

We are pleased to know that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the convenient location, the complimentary access to the beach and our Nomad Restaurant.

Thank you for recognizing Jossie who impressed you with her attention and professionalism. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I went with my mum for my 40th birthday reached hotel at 2am as it was a late flight reaching at hotel I just wanted to go to sleep but reception staff was demanding 200 dhirams for the tax I did not have enough dhirams as I only exchanged a small amount I gave them 50 and explained il give the rest once I exchange my pounds by morning they were constantly calling my room demanding the remainder 150 the water was freezing unable to have a shower . I went to exchange paid the remainder by evening they were calling again demanding the money I explained I'd already paid used the bus shuttle service to go dubai mall on return no bus on schedule given It said 7 pm my mums feet were swollen due to her health had to pay for taxi back I complained to Mohammed the manager who wasn't bothered and didn't seem to care the water was leaking in bathroom in second room mum nearly slipped and fell again I had to call reception after waiting an hour no one came to see to it or called so I went to reception explain ed the issue again and was told they would have to change the room but not sure wen available ? We went out by the evening after asking reception and waiting another 45 minutes our room was changed on my room card they had written mr instead of ms which was also poor English and customer service this room was also no hot water after 2 days changed room for third time the water was hot finally I thought I could relax no toileteries or drinks in mini bar

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank tahira j
UK
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very comfortable room. Excellent service from all staff encountered.

Simple to get a taxi to other parts of Dubai.

Splendid breakfast. Didn't eat there otherwise. Nearby restaurants, including Irish Village, good.

Nice pool.