“Delicious Persian cuisine”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We went there for dinner and we found it running a special occasion which I think it was something like Ramadan feast.
A great experience.they bake a tasty bread on river stones and bring it hot to your table.
The buffet was mind blowing with endless choices of kebabs and beautiful stews.
We tried some kind of rich pottage with thick noodles in it which was absolutely delicious and a kind of very rich and tasty porridge with cinnamon and meat which was great as well.
The service is very good and the staff very friendly specially a hostess who was very attentive.
I certainly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I came here for lunch on Friday. We found parking behind the restaurant. The restaurant was not overcrowded so we found a table quite easily. Mostly families. They had a very nice fresh orange juice, and nice warm freshly made irani bread (so yummy). The chelo kebab was very good. We also sampled a traditional irani dish called Dizi, we were not sure how to eat it thou and the waitresses didn't provide us with a very good explanation. Very reasonable prices and good location.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I visited Abshar restaurant in Jumairah road branch. The location is nice and in a quite area and they provide valet parking to make it easy for the costumers. The ambiance inside is comfort with nice decoration. The food is very delicious with varieties of Persian cuisine. Prices are reasonable for such tasty food.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I have visited Abshar Restaurant in Jumeirah. The food is very good. I had Chelo kabab Soltani and I found it very good. The service was good and the price reasonable. They also have a parking there. I will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Tried this restaurant because we were around. The service was very warm and welcoming. The atmosphere was a bit cold in my opinion, but with the music you have a feeling being in a real persian restaurant. The food was very good, big portions and everything was fresh. We had the Soltani and Baghali Polo with meat. Will come back and would recommend it to anyone.