“Great hotel and facilities”

Marina View Hotel Apartments
Ranked #166 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
Clearwater
“Great hotel and facilities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel offers large spacious suites with good kitchen facilities and even a washing machine. It is conveniently close to the Marina, the nice Marina shopping Mall and a secure free car park with easy access to the main roads and only a 35 min drive from the International Airport. There is a good restaurant, swimming pool and gym. Friendly, helpful staff and good value.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a non smoking room and ours was on the 12th floor so very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 22 June 2014

We're very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Marina View.

Marina View is 2014 excellence award winner and one of the top Luxury Hotel Apartments in Dubai because of its Location, Furnished Spacious Apartments, Service Quality as well as the Value for Money.

The team at Marina View works round the clock and takes pride in providing personalized services for the satisfaction of our guests.

We thank you once again for your feedback. It will be our pleasure to host you again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Marina View Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel with my sisters and we had an amazing time. Although the hotel isn't designed as a 5* hotel the service is definitely 7* quality. That is what makes this hotel stand out. We had to change our room because we had other people joining us. They were very understanding and accommodating.

Ameen at reception was excellent, his customer service is the best yet and he really made our stay memorable. The room boys were amazing, Franklin and Kushal were extremely helpful, we had problems with our AC and they were up in a second to help us. Marie and Katy at reception were really warm and welcoming. Ameen the café supervisor was really sweet and made us a special pot of Indian tea and this is exactly how the staff at Marina View go out of their way to make their guests feel welcome. The barber was absolutely lovely and friendly and he really kept us entertained. Netra at the front was very efficient and made sure everything was happening on time. Overall, a fantastic hotel where staff will surpass expectations. Fantastic facilities and fabulous staff.

A message to Samir Moussa, the manager - congratulations, you have a fantastic team and we will never forget how helpful they were. The day we left they all came to bid us farewell at reception which made us feel special. Your staff are 7*. If I ever come back to Dubai, I will be staying with you guys.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Manezza M
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 12 June 2014

We're very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Marina View.

Marina View is 2014 excellence award winner and is one of the top Luxury Hotel Apartments in Dubai because of its Location, Furnished Spacious Apartments, Service Quality as well as the Value for Money.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great hotel with fantastic facilities,Service is great, front desk staffs are extremely friendly,Everything was absolutely fabulous until the check-out.
I love this hotel definitely i will come back soon.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 9 June 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Start from the front desk, they always welcome with the smile and hard working room boy.Beautiful pool under the sun. Free high speed internet. 24/7 room service and overall is was an awesome stay at marina view.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Andy P
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We're pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Marina View. We are also grateful to receive your kind comments.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel for sure we will definitely come back.
Room built is good, and spacious. Also good side is, we were given free wireless internet connection.

I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sandra c
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 3 June 2014

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

There isn’t words to describe how wonderful is Marina View Hotel Apartments! Along with my wife we just spent one week in this fantastic Hotel. The facility is up dated with a top notch gym , one nice restaurants. Every morning there is Breakfast Buffet of varied choices . A special thanks for Front Office team, one of the managers who provided us a late checkout and also upgraded our room for four nights during our stay. Housekeeping staff was incredible who helped us in everything we need. Certainly I will come back to Marina View Hotel Apartments again and next time brings my son to this amazing hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

There is nothing deluxe about this hotel apartment. Some websites categorize it as a 5 or 4 star. I would say this is a 3 star. As soon as you come in you can see that it is outdated and the attention is not high class. This is a basic hotel with basic service.

*****Bed bugs in the room*******. I called reception and they sent 2 staff to the room which confirmed they were bed bugs. By their reaction, seems to me that this is not unusual....
I was moved to another room..I think I should have moved out the hotel. No apologies whatsoever from anyone.

The original room I was given, then one with the bed bugs, was pool view and it was very noisy. They have music all day in the pool and it is was very loud. Start at 9.00 so not very good if you want to sleep.

Service at the pool. TERRIBLE. I ordered a coke 3 times because they kept forgetting my order. I also order a simple salad which took ages to come. I asked for it to be to charged to my room and they said no problem. 10 min later I am told that there is a software problem and cannot be added to my room and I need to pay cash. I had no cash on my and I am told to go up to my room to get it!!! By the way I was in the middle of my lunch...
He insist that I cannot put it in my room but pay cash. Strange I said, I can see other people not paying cash and charging their orders to their room. Answer: the software problem is only with your room!!!!! When I asked for the manager, there was no sign of him/her. He never came so I guess the software problem with my room was fixed.......unbeliable..

Check out- no apologies and no mention of the bed bugs problems. The receptionist, did not seem to know what she was doing. She checked out a different room and had to prove to her that it was not me with my passport. TERRIBLE.

In general they all need a training in customer service.

Will not recommend this hotel and will never stay here again. By the way you have to walk like 10 min to the beach. Not ideal if you plan to go to the beach.

Room Tip: carefull with bed bugs some rooms may have it and do not stay in a room facing the pool if you want...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback.

We regret to know that you experienced problems during your stay with us.

We’ve made a note of your comments and we’ll be conducting an investigation about those issues, as in Marina View Hotel Apartments, our guest satisfaction always comes first.

It will be our pleasure to host you again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Marina View Hotel Apartments