“Ideal conference accomodation for World trade center”

Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai
Ranked #112 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Somewhat pricey but superb location and room , catering very good as are amenities. The wait for a lift when the hotel is full seems a bit long but other than that , highly recommended. I will be back for next Arab health exhibition

Room Tip: the higher up the better the view but also the longer the lift wait
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Daniel M, General Manager at Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Box2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the location to Arab Health was excellent.

We look forward to your future stay during Arab Health, would recommend to book early to get a better pricing.

There are newer reviews for Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai

Reviewed 2 February 2014

very good room and services
excellent location for metro
around 20 minutes form Airport to hotel by metro and 5 minutes to dubai Mall station
excellent view to Sh. Zayed road
excellent internet and speed

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sami A

Dear sami,

A thank you for your positive comments and look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Although this hotel was in a great location but, there were some problems which made us think that this hotel didn't worth the price !
First of all when we went to our room we saw that there is just one double bed and no extra bed for the third person when we told the reception about it they told that we have to pay extra charge for the extra bed!!! They were not helpful and when I insisted that we booked for 3 persons with extra bed they didn't accept , after a long discussion they finally agreed that they made a mistake but it took them 10 hours to bring our extra bed ! And the extra bed was not comfortable to have a nice sleep.
The second problem was hot water, my parents couldn't take a nice hot warer bath in a three night stay!
In the second morning when we were going to use the elevators we realized that the floor in front of it is so slipy that we were about to trip over! I informed 3 of the staff about this but after we came after 8 hours it was not cleaned! What if it caused injuries for the guests? Isn't the hotel responsible for the safety of the guests?
And also the charge for using the internet was a big problem.
There was also a problem with house keeping, they just put one shampoo and shower gel for three people! Is that enough? Why we should have asked for everything in a 5 star hotel??!!
All in all we were Not satisfied with our stay and would Not recommend it to anyone. We didn't feel pampered in this hotel!
I suggest that management choose more helpful and motivated staff, they didn't even apologized for the inconviniencies!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Maryam A

Dear Maryam,

I would like to take this opportunity to put your comments on the recent stay at the Millennium plaza.

We take every comment as a positive comment as this helps us to improve on our short falls.

The extra bed is normally chargeable, however I am glad the front desk team where of assistance. we have investigated the hot water issue and we are working diligently to rectify this problem.

I am sure this problem will not deter you from using the Millennium Plaza once again and we look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Either early woke up or sunset time,, you can see amazing view of the sea, sun, and towers of the main road. Loved to share these moments with you, and if you like to live some special moments especially with your self you can have them in here....Ayman

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ayman, thank you for your positive comments.

And we look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Booked a Club Premium Room due to complimentary breakfasts, use of lunge room, free unlimited wifi, transport to or from Airport. The staff were just beyond amazing and attentive. I was quite impressed each time I came back to hotel it was like I have been there for months and months. They have all treated us as though we are their best friends. I was traveling with my partner (same sex) and the reception asked weather we would prefer king or separate beds. I said I'm easy due to being first time in Dubai and was concerned a bit about same sex laws, however they gave us a king bed and they all were quite friendly.

I have lost my partners phone in Dubai as well and the hotel helped us quite allot and giving us suggestions what we can do and even offered to do it for us.

On the check out our transport for our flight out of Dubai did not show up even thought we did have it reserved thorough Emirates (flying business class) we waited over an hour and no show. The hotel called Emirates and they have told us the transport was canceled even thought I had it confirmed two days prior to departure. I have asked the hotel that with my booking came a limo to take me to the airport, even though I have already checked out the hotel provided me with the limo to take us to the airport within 10 minutes of waiting time.

In my experience the only negative experience that I had with a hotel was a bit of a confusion over my booking (which was my fault for not paying attention that I did not pre-paid the stay) and upon check out Emirates not providing the transport...which once again it is not hotels fault.

Do splash out a bit more on the room because it is well worth it...it was our first stay there and I definitely would return back.

Room Tip: I booked a Club Premium Room due to few reasons, 1) breakfast included, 2)WIFI included 3)use of the...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Tadeboi,
Thank you for your positive response from your recent stay at the millennium Plaza Dubai.

We have taken note of "splash out bit more on the rooms" and we will certainly do that as we move into a phase of redecorating and upgrading the amenities.

We apologize for the delay in transportation.

We look forward to your future stays with Millennium

Reviewed 25 January 2014

This hotel has everything, except a bar. The infinity pool is a great feature and above all the staff are attentive and helpful. The quality of the food is excellent and plenty of it too. This hotel caters at an international level and there were families as well as business travellers mixing easily in this spacious venue.The Dubai metro station is right outside, so the whole of Dubai is easy to access.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear mervynmurray,
Thank you for your time in placing the positive comments on your stay with the Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai.
We are glad you have enjoyed our facilities and the stay and we look forward to your future stays. Yes we do not have a bar, however we have quit a few in the vicinity.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Really great hotel.
Many features. And i recommend to try.

Good location in Sh. Zayed St.
All services around
Special facility for VIP
Special outdoor pool & jacozy
Nice parking
Great bathroom but sloppy
A real great sea view or zayed st. View

Outsource laundry (late)

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Zajil, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay with the Millennium Plaza hotel.
We take note of your comment on the laundry service, yes we are outsourcing the same at this time until such time we have our own.
We apologize if the laundry requirement was not to your satisfaction.
We thank you for your comments and look forward to your future stays with us.