“Good location in Dubai”

Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai
Ranked #113 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Staff were extremely attentive to my needs especially thanks a lot to Najib I have never in my stay experienced so much attentiveness and care from hotel. But as I mentioned Najib made my stay unforgettable. That was the reason I extend it 2 times.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My recent stay with my daughter on 5th july 2014 explicites the highest quality in welcoming both of us to stay in the Plaza Mellenium Hotel which graded the :-
Best Hospitality-Mr Najib, Mr Dane and all staffs in welcoming us.
Best Location-convenient for its Metro Station right at your doorstep,international airport, foodstuffs shop, pharmacy, optical, laundry etc.
Best accomodation-for its 5 star comfort.
MY THANKFUL NOTE TO ALL

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I don't do 5 star often. At the end of a 3 month round-the-world holiday, during which we've stayed in all manner of hotels, hostels, B&Bs and apartments, we decided to treat ourselves to a luxury night to break the flight home from London. Dubai has plenty from which to choose but we went with this one because the price looked good.
First of all, it's easy to find: take the red metro from the airport and get off at Emirates Towers. There it is, towering up on your right.
Secondly, the reception. I had emailed them that we were arriving early and they said they would see what they could do but I was expecting to have to drop the bags and find something to do for a few hours. But they had a room ready plus an upgrade to a suite. Of course, this may never happen to anyone ever again but I was lucky and I appreciate it. The suite was bigger than any apartment we'd stayed in with an incredible view from floor 49 (the hotel doesn't start until floor 26 and goes up to 65 so everyone gets a view of some sort).
So, all good so far. Any negatives? Well, yes, there were but not enough to turn 5 stars into 4. Firstly, I couldn't charge my ipad anywhere. There is a USB outlet on the desk but it will only charge the phone. Not enough current is my guess but this was only a minor annoyance for a one night stay and if I'd been staying longer I might have been motivated to find a solution.
Secondly, the pool is a bit daggy and in the middle of a much-needed refurb but really it was too hot to be outside anyway. Hopefully they will have it looking good by the time you can go outside to enjoy it.
Finally there was a bit of a problem with the bill and whether I had paid for breakfast but we sorted that out easily enough.
The staff are unfailingly polite and attentive. Every one of them.
Overall we had a vey relaxing and enjoyable time here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jazman63
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Myself and my family stayed there in April this year. Really clean and modern, as you would expect in Dubai. This was my third trip and this hotel was by far in the best location. If you want to explore Dubai, as we did, the Metro is right outside the door, literally. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Rooms are great, only problem, our room had three in it, as booked, but the hotel didn't know, they had to wheel a third foldaway bed in, which was in the way most of the time. Apart from that it was first class. Pool area is really calm and peaceful and a nice place to chill. Would highly recommend it and who knows, might be back there again this year.....

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Erik C
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Place hotel is very cool and on Sheikh Zayed Road ... being so close to the metro station and also the services available perimeter hotel restaurants and Submarkh, banks, pharmacy ... As for the hotel with five-star magnificence in design and has the restaurants and all the facilities ... The team work very wonderful They are welcoming and friendly, under the leadership of
Duygu Elci
Guest Relations Manager
They are very personal and friendly and respectful and listen to all opinions and observations and a permanent smile are the right person in the right place, even if I am looking forward to see the position of the next visit randed of it .... Regards To order your crew

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Abdulla A
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I spent a week here in June 2014 and had a wonderful stay. The hotel location is very handy being connected with the Emirates Towers Metro station meaning easy access to most attractions in Dubai. . Check-in was courteous and efficient.

Our Deluxe room on the 57th floor overlooking Jumeirah and the Arabian Sea was fantastic. The décor was modern, the room amazingly spacious, well cleaned and the views spectacular. I guess a room looking towards the Burj Khalifa would also have a great view. The bathroom was fantastic with one of the best showers I have experienced anywhere in the world. The small opening doors in the wall between the bathroom and living area was also a nice touch.

Staff on the whole were very friendly and helpful. The girls on the Tour Desk were a delight, being friendly and offering good advice and assistance. The only downside of our stay was we booked a tour which was later cancelled, and whoever took the message at the hotel did not pass this along to us which meant we wasted time waiting for a tour pick-up which would never come. The girls on the desk did endeavour to find out who received the message and promptly refunded our money.

We ate breakfast each morning in the hotel restaurant as this was included, and we were very impressed with the variety of the food on offer. Some of the items changed from day to day which was also a nice touch for people staying a little longer. Most of the wait staff in the restaurant were ok, however a few of them could perhaps learn to smile as it’s not that hard. A special mention to Raju (I hope that is correct ) who was a delight first thing in the morning and was always interested in our plans for the day and also went out of his way to get information for us. Many of the other staff could learn from his example. The other staff member I would like to mention and thank is Steve who worked in the lobby. His assistance, and friendly nature were always welcome.

I used the pool a few times and it was perfectly fine for a quick dip without being anything startling. Dubai was so hot in June that any time spent lounging by the pool was kept to a minimum either early morning or late afternoon. Views from the pool area were nice if you have a room on the street side.

I would stay again without question at this hotel as the location, rooms and overall service were of a high standard.

Room Tip: Purchase a NOL card. These are great for using Public transport system and you can get any balance r...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cam H
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Excellent room - well equipped, spacious, 60th floor so impressive view.

staff really helpful, friendly and attentive

elevators a little confusing but that was probably me !

breakfast generally good value, quality

ideal location positioned IMMEDIATELY beside a metro station. Don't believe anyone that says 500m is a short walk in the Dubai summer !

internet was very easy to set up, very fast and very reliable for conference calls, iplayer etc.

all in all really pleased and will definitely stay there next time i'm in Dubai

Room Tip: As high as possible and facing South for a view of Burj Khalifa
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business