2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$123
TravelocityUS$124
Trip.comUS$124
2,707 results
All reviews house keeping metro station dubai internet city housekeeping supervisor long stay excellent housekeeping washing machine special thanks room service recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay nice room nice stay swimming pool excellent hotel special mention imran
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Never in my life I felt like making such review on a place that hosted me, but this time I was treated as if I was not paying for my staying. Estetically the hotel looks very nice, even if quite far from the city center - just contraddicting its name -, but after the first night I and the rest of my family found our bodies full of bites from mites! They were everywhere in the room, from pillows in the bed, to the sheets... We spent most of our holiday in Dubai scratching ourselves! The cleaning of the room was very poor, as you can easily imagine, and sometimes they didn`t even make my bed... The service was also very slow, and when I had even a simple request I had to ask again and again after hours, that made me think they didn`t care at all and probably forgot my request the first time.

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
FirstCentralHotel, Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at First Central Hotel Suites. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At First Central Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely,

Reviewed 18 December 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights when I was supposed to stay for one month.
I found the rooms dark, no balconies, my room absolutely stank of some form of cooking that had occured.
Its not a cheap hotel / appartments. I would not go back again.

There is a space at the front of the hotel outside where you can have coffee or smoke a sheesha, it can get a little busy at times as people with cars and taxis are coming and going.
Restraunt is very average.
All in all very average indeed.
There are much nicer places to stay.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Always0nthemove

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your nice review. We are pleased with the fact that you found our hotel comfortable to stay in.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 2weeks and everyday it was dramatic..Check in was good and as usual they requested for our passports for scanning.But the next day they saw me they asked for my passport again???i am black and my boyfriend is white they didnt ask him..that didnt sound very pleasant at all.
The presidential suite was beautiful,spacious and bathroom excellent.
Cleanliness was ignored and we had to remind the housekeeping all the time..very disapponting.
Getting the hotel to help you order for the food is just like sleeping hungry because this will take hours..the staff are not particular with guests needs and expectations..thus need professional training..that would help.
The worst was when their porter banged our door at 3am in the night they cant imagine what we thought was going on only for him to realise that it was the wrong room they were looking for!!!!what a shame?????
They staff have this very bad attitude when approaching the guest!you would wonder silently if they liked their jobs or they are forced?
The metro station was nearby thus a plus to easily move around malls and probably eat good food at the Kapensky hotel.
The management should take time to train their staff,to love their jobs,to provide excellent serivce...Dubai is not known for racism especially not in a very beautiful hotel like yours!

Room tip: Corner suites was large and beautiful.....service def needs to be looked at.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 November 2012

We booked a studio and got a free upgrade to a one bedroom apartment, which we really appreciated. Well appointed rooms in a nice style, only drawback was the fact that we had no view, just another tall office building. Kitchenette a bit restricted, though provided with a large fridge. It worked properly, so we cooked our own meal and arranged our own breakfast which was great as we saw the queing for the restaurant in the morning! Very convenient was the nearby Geant shop. Nice rooftop swimming pool with a great view. Free wirless internet in the lobby, paid in the room.

Date of stay: November 2012

2- Clean 90 %
3- Room space good
4- The have small GYM with nice view
5- Massage not that professional
6- Staff I give them ( 80 % )
7- Small swimming pool
8- Very good access to the new city ( emirates mall , Dubai mall , atalanaties , jomirah ….
9- No wireless only in the lobby interview in the rooms , just network cable , wireless only in the lobby
10- Price is good