“A Perfect Stay For Married Couples”

First Central Hotel Suites
Ranked #151 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everything was fine & we would like to recommend to others. Mr.Prameesh (Asst.Front Office Manager) was very helpful. Special thanks to him & also each and every staffs working there. We will again book room there and will stay there for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ajeesh O
AFC-Management, Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mr. O,

Warm Greetings from Auris First Central.

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Dubai.

We are happy to hear that our Overall Service has met your expectations. Rest assured, your heartwarming comments will be forwarded to Mr. Prameesh (Assistant Front Office Manager); I am sure he will be happy to hear from you.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city.

If you have any suggestions or other concerns, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This relatively new hotel is at the center of TECOM area next to Byblos. It has good comfortable and modern rooms and facilities. The lobby area is inviting and the staff courteous. The main attraction is that it offers very competitive rates throughout the year.
There are excellent dining options nearby as well as convenience stores, laundry etc.
Overall good value for money but lacking in class.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MichaelLimassol

Dear Mr. Limassol,

Greetings from Auris First Central Hotel Suites.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us last November.

On behalf of the team, we extend our gratitude for your review and we are happy to hear that our Overall Service has met your expectations.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The best Hotel I have visted. Clean and near every thing..if u have car or u can use metro...also there is small Kitchen...and..close to supermarket...Resturent...5 munite to Emarat Mall...nice small swiming ball in the roof with nice view.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Love H

Dear Mr. Love H.,

Warm greetings from Auris First Central Hotel Suites.

Thank you for choosing us during your recent visit to Dubai.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that you find our location and amenities convenient. We also offer a Free Shuttle to our guests that would like to visit the Jumeirah Open Beach and the Dubai Outlet Mall. You may check with our Concierge the bus timings and schedules.

We truly appreciate your heartwarming comments and look forward to welcoming you here again on your next visit to the city.

If you have any suggestions or other concerns, please feel free to send me a message I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My mum is a very tough one to impress. But she spent some time at this Hotel during her last visit to Dubai, so on this trip, when asked where to stay, with 100% certainty, she chose the Auris First Central again. So now I can say this has become our home in Dubai.

Friendly staff, clean, serene and beautiful environment

Room Tip: Their suites are lovely and particularly spacious
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Timi P
AFC-Management, Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Mr. Timi P,

Greetings from Auris First Central.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the city.

We are happy to hear that our Service has met your expectations. We are thankful that you and your mum has enjoyed your stay here. Your comments are valuable to us and we highly appreciate them.

It is our aim to to provide an exceptional service and high standard of hospitality to our valued guests. Reading your recommendation makes us feel glad that we have accomplished our goal.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

If you have any suggestions or concerns, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My over all experience was great and the hotel staff was very nice. Great value for money and enjoyed every bit of my stay here. Rooms are well designed and location is near the metro. I did not try the restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mr G D

Dear Mr G D,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I spent a week in this hotel, the Check in process last less than 5 mins and they gave us a deposit of 100 AED for some services. our room was on the 6th floor(higher rooms are more expensive than lowers) with a terrible view of a construction building but is doesn't have any noises.there was a iron and the table of it in the room which was very helpful.
although there was 4 elevators but you have to wait about 2 mins to get in.
the staffs were so polite and helpful.
there was a tiny pool on the roof and was crowded most of the time but the view was great.
access to the wi-fi internet was very good at the room and also free.
room was clean but the decoration was so classic and the sofa was really old and dust, the tub wasn't clean enough so i had to wash it myself the other staffs like towels were also clean.
the blade given by free bath services was not sharp enough so bring yours!
there was 3 free shuttles to beach in the morning but there was only 1 shuttle to Outlet mall and not the others which was useless.
the way to the subway station was a 10 mins walk if you don't lose your way! because it is too complicated to find hotel, the neighborhood around hotel was completely Blockade by deconstructionism buildings and full of dust.
but the terrible thing about this hotel was breakfast:eggs, 2 kinds of bread, a simple fruit mix, 2 kind of juices, beans, potato, sausage and nothing else, image a week with them ! the breakfast was suit to a 2 star hotel.

Room Tip: lower floors have access to the internet. higher backside floors have a good view of dubai.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ali R
AFC-Management, Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Mr. Ali R,

Warm Greetings from Auris First Central.

We would like to thank you for choosing us during your recent visit to Dubai.

On behalf of Auris First Central Hotel Suites, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I have reviewed your feedback and it seems that you had some issues with our Restaurant and Housekeeping. I have taken note of this matter and we will be making the necessary actions to further improve our services.

We hope to have you here again on your next trip to the city.

For any other concerns, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you shortly.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friends and I were billeted in 3 rooms all on the same floor (we requested this!). It is my 2nd time in this hotel so I quite know what to expect. The rooms are well-maintained, breakfast was average, staff are welcoming and nice, and the pool area was clean and inviting :) I think the only setback we encountered was when we were looking for Carrefour. It was a little bit far from the hotel and to go there required us to walk through an area of construction...but overall we had fun and we definitely enjoyed our stay!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends