“A real good book store - in Dubai!”

Kinokuniya Book Store
Ranked #25 of 237 Shopping in Dubai
Reviewed 10 August 2013

It was Ramadan, so my mate brought me to a book store in Dubai and my expectations were quite low. I was very surprised to find it to be one of the best book shops I have been in a long time. It has a huge range of books. Plan to be there for some time, this is a book browsers paradise.

There is obviously some smart people running it, as it ranges for French language books for children, to Arab religious books and other Arab language books, to a wide selection of ‘just what you were looking for’ books in English. I had to limit myself to three books, I was on a two day visit, but I could have easily ended up pushing a cart of books out the door. A real surprise in Dubai.

1  Thank DustyBillBrisbane
There are newer reviews for Kinokuniya Book Store

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Excellent bookstore with a nice cafe overlooking the fountain and Burg Khalifa. A nice place to read especially if you are that person who need an environment.

2  Thank Aqrrab A
Reviewed 1 June 2013

This bookstore has every book you could need. Found some pretty random cookbooks on sale, which I struggled to find in the uk, so finding them in dubai w a it of a surreal experience. Quite a large variety of foreign language magazines too inc German, French and Spanish

1  Thank klausrose
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Enormous book store - we could have spent hours just browsing!! Magazines in various languages. The four of us dispersed to the sections that most interested us - for me, the travel section - and found a huge variety of interesting books.

1  Thank DanielaAvitabile
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This is probably one of the largest bookshops in the world. Everything is so orderly, with great staff who are always ready to prove the skills at finding just the book you were looking for.

1  Thank anthony w