“Best Venison steaks”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I ate at this restaurant as it was walking distance from my hotel. I'm glad I stopped here as the food was excellent as was the service. I ended up going back 3 more times for the Venison steak. Definitely recommend this.

1  Thank yusufzali

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice and i have always stuck to their sushi, but this time I tried their steak.
Their service was great bit their food was average, except for their sushi i'd give it a 7.5/10

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a wonderful meal at Duo, the lasagna especially was excellent. They had a wide selection of food for my children, and was very reasonable priced, with excellent service. I loved being able to sit outdoors on the walk.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Polite and quick service, food is good. The waiter heard we talked about wifi so he brought us the code spontaneously, good point. A good restaurant for an everyday meal !

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This restaurant appears nice from the outside, and was reasonably busy but we were disappointed by our experience. The food is ok but unexceptional, and the service was just about acceptable but definitely not special. The fact that we sat inside may have meant that we were given less attention than the diners outside, but that's not a good reason. I'd suggest that anyone wanting an Italian meal may be better off trying one of the other restaurants nearby along The Walk.