We stayed at the Boutique 7 as a family of 6 with 3 infants and rented a 3 br for 12 nights. Upon check in we were upgraded so that was a plus and that was about the only main plus.
We came to attend a relative's wedding so would only be in the rooms to change, manage the kids and sleep. Everything else was outside.
- Good to stay if you want to be near Springs/Greens area. Very close to main Sheikh Zayed Road
- Price is good IF you are a large group splitting costs amongst yourselves
- Valet staff are very nice and friendly. We had rented two cars so they helped bring them up from parking
- Bad room service food quality. The bolognaise and fish and chips were full of oil and tasted off
- Door cards stopped working frequently so you had to go up and down to get them fixed
- Hotel is not accommodative in guest's stay duration - we had to reduce our trip by one day but they still charged us original amount
- Had to keep asking for room service to clean our rooms
- No cutlery or kitchen supplies even though they give you a full kitchen
- Bathroom showers not working properly
- Housekeeping doing a very poor job with restocking and even cleaning up rooms
- No wireless internet. Only wired and even for that we had to call a technician
- Very poor TV services. Everything was connected to a computer and the remote had a built in mouse that would refuse to work properly
- Ongoing construction kept everyone awake at night
- Elevators were veeery slow for some reason
- Minibar is almost non-existent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Re)Discover Boutique 7 Hotel & Suites! Centrally located in the easily accessible TECOM area and minutes from the nearest Metro station, we provide you with a warm welcome and 79 spacious rooms and suites. From practical studio rooms to luxurious duplex 3 bedroom suites, we offer a boutique feel and value for money accommodation Dubai. Relax in our Garden Restaurant or enjoy a massage in our spa. Feeling energetic? Check out the gym or dance the night away in our award-winning Basement Night Club. 1Up Sports Bar offers you traditional British pub grub, a billiard table, and regular karaoke and comedy nights, plus our popular Friday brunch! Take a swim in our pool on the 15th floor followed by a visit to the sauna or steam room. There's also a buzzing coffee shop, an international restaurant, and 24/7 room service. Internet is free, as it should be. Whether you're here for business or leisure: Welcome to Dubai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boutique 7 Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.