“Stunning Dinner with Friends”
Review of Armani/Ristorante

Armani/Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Armani/Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 10,124 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Armani/Ristorante draws on the rich gastronomic traditions of Italian regions to deliver a menu that blends traditional recipes with modern interpretations. The restaurants refined interior features the expansive Enoteca a special library featurings over 800 labels.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Sensational views from our table over the Burj Khalifa fountains was matched by the professionalism of the staff and with beautiful food made the evening one to remember. The staff were able to provide information and answers to all queries related to the food. The service was impeccable with four waiters simultaneously delivering each course of food to us. The wine selection was good and the wines I had chosen earlier were ready for us as soon as we sat down. The chosen food, for all of us, met our expectations and more.

1  Thank Xiulan H
Andrea F, Manager at Armani/Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

The team and I would like to thank you for your fantastic comment ' Stunning Dinner with Friends'.
I am delighted by your great comments on the whole dining experience from service to culinary aspect.
We definitely are looking forward to welcome you back to Armani/Ristorante for another great evening together.

Thank you again for your review.

Warm regards,

Andrea

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Perfectly located with a fine view and an enviable location in Burj Khalife.
I was surprised at the experience as I had anticipated a more WOW factor. It was in fact quite understated from the moment you walk into the hotel with dark wood panelling and beige flooring, oversized light fittings was all very minimalistic.
I did love the circular booths which were very comfy and sociable.
The staff are clearly their asset, service impeccable, highly attentive without being overbearing. Wine list was comprehensive with some eye watering prices, but this is a dry country so I guess you would expect this. In fact our drinks bill far exceeded the food element.
The food was excellent both in presentation and to the palette...there just needs to be more of it. Please be more generous with your portions, guests are paying alot of money and filling up with your delicious breads is not what you expect in this price range.
The facilities are quite a walk away and again not as opulent as one would expect considering Giorgio designed this himself.
I am glad I made the effort to experience this but sadly I doubt I would visit again.

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad you decided to share your opinion with us and i can ensure that it will be taken under consideration for the future. Please accept my sincere apologies that we could not meet your expectations in value of the restaurant. It is a pity to read that it influenced your experience and unfortunately you do not have the desire to visit us again. It is our philosophy to create experiences for our guests, enhancing a combination of a multiple course dinner and the attentive service ensuring the evening remains memorable.
Once again please accept my apology and I do wish to welcome you back at Armani/Ristorante.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

When ever I go to a new Fine Dinning restaurant for the first time I am always a bit unsure how the evening will end.

Well this was perfect from the table to watch the fountain extravaganza the food and wine to environment was all first rate.

Overall it wasn't cheap but when you consider the high quality of every aspect I don't think the prices are outlandish.

Every member of staff we encountered was unfailingly polite and friendly which only adds to the overall experience.

Our party was five we all eat well with wine as well as a number of bottles of water which brought the bill to around 4000 AED including a good tip.

If you want to spoil yourself rotten then I can thoroughly recommend the Armani Ristorante! Will defiantly return next time we are in Dubai.

Dear Guest,
The team and I would like to thank you for your valuable comment on Trip Advisor "Perfect Fine Dinning".
It is great to read that our philosophy of elegance ensured you a delightful evening at Armani/Ristorante. The team would love to welcome you back at the restaurant for another great evening together.
Once again thank you very much and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My whole Armani Hotel experience was excellent and dinner at their signature restaurant no exception. Very cool interiors, highly professional staff and delightful food. I'd highly recommend the degustation menu with matching wines. And the small gift of a bottle of olive oils at the conclusion of the meal is a lovely touch.

Andrea F, Manager at Armani/Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Chris,

The team and I would like to thank you for your wonderful comment on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that the degustation in best combination with paired wines made you enjoy your experience fully.
Once again thank you for sharing such a great review and we would love to welcome you back at Armani/Ristorante for another great evening together.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

it was a really great and remarkable anniversary. the atmosphere is amazing for special and romantic occasions.
it is expensive (~300 AED per person) but I believe it is worth it for the good service and luxury. I recommend Armani/Ristorante for any special occasion (Anniversary, Birthday, etc.)

Andrea F, Manager at Armani/Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Majid,
The team would like to thank you for your great comment "Elegant, Luxury and Remarkable Restaurant".
Your words make us all very proud and we are happy that we could meet your expectation following our philosophy of elegance and culinary excellence.
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon at Armani/Ristorante.

Once again thank you.