Advantages of this hotel are the following:
1. Nice and polite staff
2. Al Rigga metro station is 10 minutes walk from the hotel
3. Good room prices (I've stayed 7 nights in April 2014)
4. Water, tea (black/green), sugar, coffee, milk are supplied daily so you can prepare it by yourself as there is a kettle in your room.
Disadvantages of this hotel are the following:
1. Expensive wi-fi (50 dirham per day!!)
2. Dimmed light in the whole hotel. It's dark everywhere even when the light is on.
3. This hotel needs redecoration/renovation
4. Asian staff only (as I had troubles with understanding their English)
5. One and the same breakfast
6. This is NOT 4 star hotel, 3 star maximum
7. Dirty floor in your room (carpet) with stains, dusty bedside tables, wardrobe etc.
8. Clogged sink waste tubeMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking