Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai
US$1,131
US$840
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$157
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$485
  • Pool
US$765
US$444
Jumeirah.com
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$63
US$544
US$437
Priceline
All reviewsal riggametro stationhotel is locatedfront officeshort staycomfortable stayspecial thanksmrindianmarina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Not very far from the airport and also close to the Metro. The hotel was decent but slightly expensive for the size of rooms and the facilities. However, quite clean and good breakfast spread. Staff was very helpful and courteous

Room Tip: Try not to get rooms close to the lifts
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Saad E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel during your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your breakfast & room cleaning with us and that you feel you received a great service. It is something our staff take great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff.
Thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Tucked away just one hundred yards from a main trunk road in Dubai, unfortunate for us that building work was being completed opposite our bedroom. Arrived too early for our room to be ready but provided with a complimentary juice whilst waiting. Our room had a large bed, flatscreen tv, the carpet looked tired. Bath with shower attachment. For a modern city cannot understand why wifi is not free. Wake up Holiday Inn.
Enjoyed a good breakfast on the top floor of hotel, plenty of choice of food with an omelette cooked to perfection. Very friendly staff on duty.
For the location problem, use the metro station on the main road, very reasonable daily ticket will
get you to more fashionable parts of Dubai.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Saad E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel during your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your breakfast with us and that you feel you received a great service. It is something our staff take great pride in, the items you have mentioned regarding the the hotel condition we are in process to make renovation in the hotel so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff. Thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This hotel should be demolished and rebuild it is old worn out and very dirty
The area was very run down I was on I organised tour so please make sure you are not staying here before traveling
This was only hotel that you had to pay for wifi even in lobby area

Room Tip: Front go is the best tip find a good hotel and did not see spa
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Saad E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your comments. We are so sorry to hear you had a less pleasant stay with us. the items you have mentioned regarding the the hotel condition we are in process to make renovation in the hotel last year was renovate swimming pool & main restaurant, Please accept my sincere apology, so we value your feedback. Again we regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel and arrived on 4/18. I kept telling the taxi driver he had the wrong place b/c of the location. It's literally in the middle of the ghetto.

I paid the higher rate for the "executive" floor and, it was far from executive. The entire place is outdated, and honestly, should be demolished.

The room was very small, and had a damp basement smell. I asked a nearby housekeeper if this was indeed the executive room, and he replied yes. I went to the front desk and asked for a better room. I was told that was the "best" room they had.

I also prepaid for breakfast - I don't advise doing that as it's non-refundable. Plus, it isn't worth the price given the limited selection of breakfast items they had.

We were scheduled to say till 4/25 but, we checked out the next day.

I will say this, the staff are very pleasant, and I give them 10s across the board in customer service area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rich M
Saad E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your comments. We are so sorry to hear you had a less pleasant stay with us. the items you have mentioned regarding the room smell and quality of breakfast, all these items had been raised with the housekeeping team and F&B team, Please accept my sincere apology, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staf Again we regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located in very crowded and old part of Dubai. the parking is very small and it is difficult to find a spot specially in the night.
Although I arrived too late (around 2:30am) I have been told that the room was not ready, what I think is that they thought I'm not coming so they gave my room to someone else, and finally they gave me a room that they had to clean.
The hotel is old, so the rooms.
I don't recommend to stay here even for attractive rate.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank khalid606
Saad E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear khalid606,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your comments. We are so sorry to hear you had a less pleasant stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology for not receiving the proper arrival experience . Again we regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.