When taking in a hotel in Dubai during the last 5 years, with no room at the villa, I have more often than not stayed at the Radisson Blu Deira. I liked the choice of restaurants, the reliability of Radisson, the comfort and professionalism, and the sport club and pool. I love the Asian fusion restuarant 'Yum' and go there regularly. I also like to go shopping at the camping/ hunting shop across the street before flying to Kazakhstan - which I often do. The staff were great and Deira has been as often as not convenient for my meetings. However, I have now been assured for what must be 9+ months that the pool will be repaired within the month. It is exceptionally irritating to be told when booking that the hotel has a pool when in fact the pool has been shut for almost a year. The Business centre is not particularly great, but works.
This used to be my top choice in Dubai for value, but without the pool that is no longer true. I have to say though that the view is still great looking out over the Creek. The business lounge on the higher floors is also great, but despite having spent a fortune on Radisson hotels over the years I never seem to be given access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai’s bustling business, leisure and shopping districts, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek offers 276 rooms, all with private and furnished balconies with fabulous outlets all under one roof. With thirteen meeting rooms including two ballrooms that can accommodate up to 1,500 guests, the hotel is ideal for small meetings and large conferences and weddings.The hotel is just 7 km from the Dubai International Airport and 300 m from the Union Metro Station and offers easy access to all of the city’s attractions and entertainment and is also located a short walk from the famous gold and spice souqs and minutes by taxi from the famous City Center shopping mall. The 24-hour Fitness Club features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, two squash courts, a fully-equipped gym with sauna, steam rooms and massage rooms. We place great importance on guest service and offer Concierge Services, One Touch Service for all your service needs at the touch of a button, Express Check-Out and Late Check-Out, 3 Hour Express Laundry and others to ensure your stay with us is memorable. The hotel offers free high-speed internet access in all rooms for room guests as well as in all meeting rooms for meeting delegates. Wireless internet access is also available in selected public areas within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Rezidor, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Dubai
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dubai Deira Creek