Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$257
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$470
US$309
US$279
US$1,845
US$1,698
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$182
US$513
US$425
US$3,232
TripAdvisor
2,354 results
All reviewsunion metro stationroyal club roompalm grillsmall balconygold soukspice soukenglish pubswimming poolafternoon tearestaurants and barsstandard roomthe hotel offersexcellent hotelclose to the airportmini barburj khalifadeira
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

friendly and helpful staff.first night i complained about a loud and noisy guest next to my room.so the next day they upgraded me to a better room in the upper floors.free wifi and the view from the balcony to the river is relaxing and beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank businessman04
Tim C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Businessman04,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you during your first night and satisfied to hear that you have enjoyed the rest remaining days you were at the hotel.

We look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Tim Cordon,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel is just 100mt far from Union Metro station. Very convenient for public transportation. I have not used taxi during my stay as I could reach any places from here. room was quite big , cleand and very nice creek channel view. I wis the weather was abit colder and could sit in the balcony of my room while drinking my tea with looking to the nice creek channel view. The staff in the recepiton was very helpful and all the time smiling.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Oktay E,

We are delighted that you were able to enjoy your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek.

Indeed, our hotel is just a minute away from Union Metro Station where you can access the city’s top destinations. We appreciate your kind remarks regarding the beautiful creek view from your room and a very welcoming staff that made your experience even more memorable.

We are looking forward to have another opportunity of welcoming you, in the near future.

Tim Cordon,

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

From Check-In to Check-Out, staffs in this hotel were always in cheerful and mindful manner.

Half business and half weekend, I stayed in an executive suite, and I could use club lounge all the time.

Breakfast was good, and top floor bar had very nice view at night with illuminated boats on the Creek.

Close distance from most of places I needed to go, and I did not face much traffic throughout my four night stay.

Some reviews talked about old facilities, but I did not find any inconvenience during the stay. I guess it is the matter of comparison.

Overall, I've enjoyed Dubai, and this hotel really helped.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Tim C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Dcryraihara,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future, and look forward to hosting you once more.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The room was decent size and the staff was very pleasant and willing to help in anyway they could. There was complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. The facility has at least 10 different restaurants of different cuisines if you don't want to venture out. I ate at a English pub and my meal cost the equivalent of $15 U.S. dollars.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Tim C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Dominic D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon, and do hope to host you once again on your next trip to Dubai.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I like the hotel very good location, the hotels cleanness of the rooms,room service on time and communication friendly of the staffs,their respect and so on.So,I recommend the hotel for all life of people and occupation. Better to renew the swimming pool as soon as possible,because it is long time without giving the service.I think the external part of the building needs some renovation or paint.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Tim C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Djembere G,

Thank you for taking the time to review Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek.

We do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered as we are closing the pool due to the renovation and we are expecting the refurbishment to be completed very soon, and have a brand-new and state of the art facility in its place.

We are Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.