“One Day Stay”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
Ranked #152 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff was great staff and very friendly. I arrived early they made feel welcomed and they were able to get me a room as soon as they were able to. The hotel is in a good location on Deira Creek and not far from public transportation. My room was very clean and had a good view of Deira Creek.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Tim C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear CandaceF8,

We are delighted that you have chosen to stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek and grateful to know we made your visit a satisfactory one.

Looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future, and await that chance of hosting you once more..

Tim Cordon,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,185)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

hospitaility very good.if am to come again i will still come to Radisson, it was a wonderful expenrance and consumer relation was good too.talking of the food i enjoy every bit of it.cleaningness was on top of it too

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Tim C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Walter Ndubisi C,

It gives us an enormous pleasure to read your feedback and we are glad to hear that enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek.

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in our hotel very soon should your travels bring you back to Dubai, and looking forward to hosting you once more.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We found this hotel to be a wonderful hotel in a good location near the metro station. The staff were extremely helpful, beds very comfortable and for once a decent pillow! It is also great to have a balcony which is rare in a hotel these days. A variety of breakfast food to suit everyone and quite a few places to eat within the hotel. Unfortunately the pool area is under construction.
That is the only down note to the hotel. We loved our stay there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the construction site around the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 476Jan,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and our apologies for the inconvenience you had experience as our pool is still under maintenance. A new refreshed look will very soon in place.

We are looking forward to hosting you once more, should your travels bring you back to Dubai

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Greetings, I am very happy update review abour Radisson Blu, Deira Dubai Creek, located in the heart of the city. The view was very excellent enjoy during night time. All facilities are available in timely manner. I suggest every one to stay at Radisson Blu-Dubai Creek for memorable holiday trips.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Venkataramu S,

We are grateful you have chosen the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek, during your recent trip to Dubai.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon should your travels bring you back to Dubai in the near future, and we hope to extend the same warmth and hospitality once again.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have tradition to spend our winter holiday in Dubai and there in Radisson Blu Deira Creek hotel. Meanwhile the service was the weak point of the hotel but during our last visit service was improved a lot. Is pity that the very nice pool area will be so long time under renovation.
They used to use nearby Sheraton nice pool but this time they used a not so nice pool near Ghurair Center, it was pity.
The benefits of Radisson is the location : superior Creek with nearby water transport and Union Square Metro central station.Also Old souq areas and Deira central Square are unique. Big shopping centers you will find any where, but old Dubai You will find in Deira

Room Tip: Near the Creek side upper floors
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank finntrveller

Dear Finntrveller,

Welcome back and thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek.

We are pleased to know that you find our location very accessible to your destinations and special mention to our hotel staff that made your stay memorable. We do sincerely apologise for the inconveniences that you had experienced as our pool is undergoing maintenance, rest assured a new and refreshed look of our pool will be available very soon.

Looking forward to hosting you once more, should your travels bring you back to Dubai

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Really not into writing review about places I go.
But the experience I had in this hotel made me write a review.from entrance to bell boy and then to reception I saw warm welcoming attitude of staff,for me I was 1st time in dubai was confused about behavior of people reaching on reception I met a young agent adnen.he passed me smile when I even didn't reach him. Was very efficient in his job he gave me a best room. I was having 100s of questions and he happily answered all what I wanted to know and this guy was keep giving me best ideas to see around gave me map and short idea about Metro train. The best thing he even opened the elevator for me... Never seen such great personality am sure hotel is giving trainings to polish staff in great way.. as per adnen's suggestion I went to Pub... Very nice atmosphere I enjoyed watching soccer there staff in pub was no doubt so cool
Not sure when but definitely will come to this hotel just because you people are great. And have employed star personalities
I hope when I'll come again pool will be ready. Not big fan of pool but was so glad when at check in time Was offered that he I'll be giving me free drop to pool if I want so it really didn't bothered me.
Once again thank you Radissonblu for making my 1st visit to Dubai so great. And Thanks to all staff and specially great agent adnen.

Cheers
Ryan

• Stayed: July 2014
Tim C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Ryaniii,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek.

We are pleased to know that you found the location to your liking and that we made your stay memorable.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is my second stay at a Radisson Blu after my experience in Doha, Qatar, which was very memorable. I found this Hotel on Booking.com and was not disappointed. The location, property, accommodation and dining venues were exceptional. The staff are the highlight of this property. They are the most cordial, professional, and customer friendly I have encountered during my many years of world wide travel. I upgraded to the Royal Club at the recommendation of the desk clerk, Rahul, who was very helpful. The following personnel were personally the best I have met: Martina; Giresh; Dan (Sri Lanka); Lablu (Bangladesh) in Security: Arsalan from Afghanistan in the Royal Club; Julius, a trainee from Kenya and the managerial representatives in the Royal Club, Bob and Aldert. These and all of the other hotel employees were extremely courteous, cordial and professional throughout my stay. My accommodation in Room #700 of the Royal Club, was wonderful, with an excellent view of the Dubai Creek and superb cleaning staff. In summary, I had a memorable and refreshing experience and I would return in a heartbeat. I have already begun to recommend the property to my friends and colleagues. I had no issues.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jbahama,

We are delighted that your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek was satisfactory, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.