“Good Hotel for Business Travellers”

Ranked #159 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Good Hotel for Business Travellers”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I went there during Christmas time last year and hotel lobby was warmly decked up in Christmas colors. The hotel staff is little slow in processing the entry & exit formalities. However, both of them being only one time task, it is manageable.The rooms are nice, slightly small but with all facilities.
Some of the rooms give a clear view of Burj Khalifa. So that's a big plus. Also, location is superb - on Sheikh Zayed Road and at walking distance from Metro Station. During the time of my visit, Broadway musical shows were going on in WTC building itself. All in all, good hotel. Will definitely like to stay during my next business trip!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Greetings from Dubai!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We very much appreciate your constructive feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre.

I have shared your comments with the Team, so that they are aware of the areas requiring their attention.

We look forward to welcoming you at Novotel World Trade Centre in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel has not met my fairly basic expectations at all. From a bad dormitory type feel, uncomfortable bed, a strong musty smell coming from the carpets and 80 per cent of the lights in my room not working, there is really nothing much I can recommend (although check in staff were friendly). For 80 dirhams more during Ramadan One could have stay in a 5 star hotel across sheikh zayed road and got infinitely better value for money.
(And worth noting after several calls about the lights to reception, still after typing this review in the dark nobody has come to help).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Greetings from Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Although this particular hotel is known more to be a business hotel, we have stayed here during vacation more than once. The good just keeps us coming back.The rooms are comfortable, clean & tidy, spacious and well lit. There are good views from the very large windows in the room. And for those who dont like sunlight peeping in, the curtains are of excellent quality. The pool is fairly decent although not luxurious. The hotel is ideally located and transportation is easy to find with taxis that can be flagged down very conveniently, or special private taxis standing outside (not too expensive for a short distance) and the metro station a quick 7 min walk away. The coffee shop in the lobby is perfect. The breakfast was decent though it can be improved. Perhaps the single biggest reason of our being constant customers is the excellent service rendered by the staff. The conceirge desk helped us arrange many tours (at no extra cost besides the cost of the tour itself). The staff is extremely courteous, helpful and warm whilst being discreet all the while. Theres also a little shop downstairs in the lobby for the absolute essentials.

The cost for all these pluses is most reasonable as compared to some of the other 4 star properties in Dubai. Novotel WTC is a must stay no matter what the occassion.

Perhaps the only improvement they could make is renovating the bathrooms or perhaps changing the lighting in the bathroom.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Zara2811
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Greetings from Dubai!

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre.

I have shared your comments with the Team, so that they are aware of their contribution in meeting your expectations.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward, thank you once again!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Novotel for 4 nights whilst on a stop over from London to Australia. The hotel inside is very grand, just like everything else in Dubai.
I was slightly anxious as it was one of the cheaper hotels we had found, but to my surprise it was great!
Good location, nice pool and free shuttle bus to and from the beach which was a bonus. Nice clean rooms, only down side I would say is the food and drink inside the hotel was very pricey.
I would stay again if I ever went back, for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lucy M
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, 3 July 2014

iran
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was at this hotel from 22th of June till 25th. I arrived late at night and at reception desk I felt so comfortable because of friendly welcome of hotel staffs. My check in didn’t take so long and after 10 minutes I was at my room. The room was clean and tidy. Novotel WTC is quite place and during time of my stay , I felt so relax and nothing disturbed me. I think this hotel can be good chose for those people who are Dubai for business.
Hotel bar (Blue bar ) has very impressive atmosphere and in few days of week you can listen to live music. The bar man was so polite and he work so fast. I was at this bar twice and I enjoyed so much because of live Arabic music. It was wonderful night and the singer was so great. Actually, he sang an old Arabian song which took me back to my childhood. I don’t know Arabic language but do recommended to listen Arabian song. They are really wonderful.
Hotel location isn’t very far from metro satiation but you have to walk for 6 or 7 minutes to station. Novotel group are consist four hotel in Dubai . One of my friends introduced this hotel to me and I am really satisfied with his suggestion. Finally I want to say thank to Mr “Islam Abbas” for his great help and hospitality during my staying at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, 2 July 2014

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have stayed in many Novotels around the world on business trips and to be honest I did not like that much, as they are all just the same - so when you wake up, you may have trouble to remember whether you are in Sao Paolo or Moscow ;)

However, this particular Novotel I really like and look forward to staying in it while in Dubai. Yes, it has high standard and it is walking distance to the fairground and metro station taking you to the city centre in 30min etc. - it has all been said.
But it also has this surprisingly different atmosphere, like in a not-chain hotel. Maybe it is because the staff is so pleasant and helpful, and remembers you. Or coz there is a nice, big swimming pool, a chill out area and a small library (not common for business, fairground hotels ;). Also, the breakfast is splendid and there are many options for vegetarians (not common at all).

A great stay for travellers attending fairs and conventions (other may prefer more centrally located hotels).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, 29 June 2014