I went there during Christmas time last year and hotel lobby was warmly decked up in Christmas colors. The hotel staff is little slow in processing the entry & exit formalities. However, both of them being only one time task, it is manageable.The rooms are nice, slightly small but with all facilities.
Some of the rooms give a clear view of Burj Khalifa. So that's a big plus. Also, location is superb - on Sheikh Zayed Road and at walking distance from Metro Station. During the time of my visit, Broadway musical shows were going on in WTC building itself. All in all, good hotel. Will definitely like to stay during my next business trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai is a 4 star hotel ideal for guests on a business trip to Dubai. The hotel forms part of the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition complex and offers eight meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. The hotel is conveniently located in the central business district, close to the main attractions of the city and only 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Rates do not include 10 percent taxes and 10 percent service charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Dubai
- Accor World Trade Centre Dubai
- Dubai Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Dubai