“Splendid as expected”

Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre
Ranked #44 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I'm a big fan of Pullman Hotels and the Accor family of hotels. Ever since I took up my new job in Saudi Arabia, I knew that Dubai would definitely be my regular weekend escapades as it is only an hours flight from Dammam.

I decided that my first visit to Dubai would naturally involve Pullman as my base. I have stayed at the Pullman Jakarta many times before this as well as other Accor hotels such as Novotel and Mercure and I was expecting the same level of service which I have enjoyed.

I was not disappointed.

CHECK-IN
I arrived at 1.00 am in the morning and was already looking forward to a comfy bed. Check in was expedient, I was in my room in less than five minutes. Thank you Noura for being so efficient. She even called me a few minutes later to ensure she got my e-mail address right to update my Le Accor Club points.

ROOM
Marvellous! Splendid! Definitely got my money's worth. It was on the 10th floor, it was superior room with king size bed. It had Pullman written all over it. As usual, I love the Roger and Gallet toiletries. My only disappointment was that they were unable to give me a room facing the Dubai skyline. Instead I was given a room facing the Old Financial District of Deira.

BREAKFAST
The room had breakfast included. It was okay, a functional breakfast which serves the purpose. The spread at Pullman Jakarta was definitely better. But to be fair to Pullman Dubai Deira, it would be difficult to compete with countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand when it comes to food.

LOCATION
I love the fact that the hotel is connected to the Deira City Centre Mall. Although the mall was not as huge as Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates, it had most of the international brands including Debenhams, Marks & Spencer and Virgin Megastore.
Going out to downtown Dubai is also not a problem at all as there is a Dubai Metro station just outside of the mall. Taxi is also abundant and it is only a 10-minute taxi ride to the Burj Khalifa area where Dubai Mall is located.
The hotel is also very near the Dubai International Airport. In fact I can see the airport from my room. Convenient.

CHECK OUT
The hotel was kind enough to give me a late check-out at 2pm and even offered to store my luggage while I spent my remaining hours at the mall before catching my late evening flight back to Dammam.

STAFF
All the hotel's staff were warm, friendly and attentive. They always asked me if I required any assistance and happily pointed me in the right direction. Keep up the excellent work.

VERDICT
I am definitely making Pullman Dubai Deira as my regular hotel each time I visit Dubai. In fact, I will be returning to the hotel next weekend to celebrate my birthday and this time around, I hope I get a room facing the Dubai city skyline!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Dubai city skyline so that you can see the Burj Khalifa from a distance.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ritzkool
Quality and Att... M, Manager at Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.

We especially liked the review title, it is always heartwarming for us to welcome a loyal Accor guest! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, your kind words and positive points you listed are very much appreciated.

I see that you will be coming to see us again, have you made your reservation already? Please contact me so that I can ensure that we have everything ready for your arrival. This is a special occasion, we only get one birthday per year :)

Thank you once again, I look forward to welcoming you back and wishing you a fabulous birthday!

H2022-QM@accor.com

Reviewed 28 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We were at the Pullman Hotel Dubai for 4 days for a training. located at the Deira City centre which is very close to the Dubai airport as well as the location is convenient to travel to the places like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Fountain, Jumeirah beach, etc. you can just do your shopping witihiin Deira city center Mall too. Hotel staff provide an excellent service and the food also is quite good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Quality and Att... M, Manager at Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments.

Our location is indeed very convenient with us connected to the mall and within walking distance to a metro station. I am glad that you liked our service and the food, I will definitely share your comments with the team as this will surely serve as an encouragement to them.

Thank you once again and I hope to see you on your next trip to Dubai!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I was here for a business training for a night. Excellent hotel, attached to Deira city centre. Very good service, clean, fantastic breakfast, and all in all excellent. Location is really good because you have the mall right next to you in case you need to shop for anything, yet a 10 minute ride from the burj dubai, fountain and downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, albeit it being a very short one. I hope that on your next trip you will stay a little bit longer so that you can experience our hotel (and Dubai!) a little bit more.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Dubai Deira City Centre!

Dimple MIrpuri

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel is really worth using , whether for exploring Dubai, doing business or simply having a stop over.
The staff are generally very helpful; they usually go way " beyond the call of duty" . We have stayed there twice . The Concierge in particular is a gem, most knowledgable, & nothing is too much trouble.

Room Tip: The Executive Floors give access to the Lounge on the 11th Floor.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor!

It is also good to receive feedback, especially from our loyal guests. I appreciate the kind words that you wrote about our Associates, especially our Concierge. I will be sure to share your comments with them as this will serve as an encouragement to the team.

I hope that you will contact me directly on your third trip to Dubai so I can personally take care of your reservation for you!

Thank you once again and I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The service in this hotel is excellent. The Concierge is exemplary. Staff go beyond the call of duty.
We stayed twice and the second time was better than the first. The hotel is next to a shopping center that has access to everything , including transport all over the island

Room Tip: All rooms seem good
1  Thank ChristianAunt

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Associates were able to provide you with 5 star service. I appreciate your loyalty to Pullman and Accor Hotels, I hope that you will contact me directly on your next trip to Dubai!

H2022-QM@accor.com

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed there a few times on way back from visiting family in Seychelles. The hotel is within the shopping center ,lovely Room .spotless and breakfast was fantastic .we cannot fault the hotel for anything great place great staff ,and all very friendly ,

Room Tip: Higher floors in the Excucutive room it's very nice x
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple