“Nice Stay and Great food”

JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
Ranked #94 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed in JW for 2 weeks business trip.Rooms are comfortable and service is great.Would recommend anyone on business like me.For leisure trips would recommend Marriott at Marquees.They do serve Indian breakfast which you definitely would like if you are Indian or like Indian food.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the JW Marriott Dubai.
The staff were very professional and accommodating. The hotel rooms are generous is size and have very nice amenities. The beds were super comfy.
I highly recommend the breakfast buffet. It all blow your mind how many selections you have to chose from. Come hungry.
The concierge was very helpful and arranged several tours for us.
Our flights were not until 2am and the hotel stored our luggage for us while we toured the sights on our last day. They also gave us access to the gym locker room that evening to change & repack before our long flight back to the States.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank HavePillow
DXBAE, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, & feedback on your stay with us.

You have highlighted the professionalism of our team, our generous room sizes, comfortable beds, & the quality & variety of the breakfast buffet. Thank you for covering, well almost, all aspects of our product that we are so proud of! The next time you visit, take the time to relax at our roof top pool, & try our popular restaurants: JW Steakhouse, Cucina ( Italian), Hofbrauhaus ( German), & Bamboo Lagoon ( Pan Asian).

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband arranged for a getaway for us at the JW Marriott so we can enjoy and as our the World famous JW Steakhouse.

He arranged a few surprises with Sid Sattanathan, who is a stunning person for which nothing was too much trouble.

We had a great evening at the Steakhouse and I have not been so spoilt and looked after ever.

I would recommend the JW Marriott for both locals and international visitors. The location is in old Dubai but still as charming as ever. JW also does amazing Friday/ Saturday 'Brunches' across their restaurants...an experience we hope to experience soon but looked awesome.

My favorite was the Village Square in the centre of the Hotel. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a quick weekend break or a base of operations to explore Dubai

Stayed: May 2014
DXBAE, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Ms. Odendaal,

Thank you so much for your encouraging feedback. It was an absolute pleasure being of assistance, & I am glad that you felt thoroughly spoilt.

Yes, our JW Steakhouse is a special place, & one only needs to read the glowing feedback it receives on this travel review website's pages. And I am glad that you noticed the unique offer we have with our Friday Brunch, where our guests can sit at any one of our 3 participating restaurants ( Market Place-International Buffet; Bamboo Lagoon-Pan Asian, & Hofbrauhaus-German), & help yourself from all the 3 fantastic buffets that we lay out ! What one should also note, is that this dine around option is also to be enjoyed on Thursday & Friday evenings. Do come & experience the buzz, the music, & the entertainment that we have to offer.

Our team, & I look forward to welcoming you back with your family.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

amazing hotel lovely staff . room its was clean .piano lonuge fa
untastice front desk agent egyption guy very helpfull .room amenities good . location excellent close to dubai airport if ianna back to dubai sure this hotel will be my choice

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2014

First I was disappointed when I entered the neighbourhood, because I have been to Dubai before and I expected something a bit better. However, once I arrived my concerns dissipated. From the moment you enter their staff make you feel comfortable and everybody was extremely helpful and kind. Their breakfast offers a big selection for all tastes. They have several restaurants and quite good (those I tried at least). The taxis are so cheap in Dubai that unless you want a view, you on't care amour the area. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

As a Top Contributor to this travel website, & a well traveled individual, I take your positive comments on our helpful team members, our breakfast buffet's variety, & wide choice of 6 restaurants with even greater gratitude.

I would like to expand on two areas you touched upon, & let me start with our breakfast buffet's large variety. We do indeed have something for all tastes, where one can choose from fresh fruits, Arabic cheese & labneh, freshly baked croissants & breads, Asian noodles, Indian vegetarian specials, an omelette station where our Chef makes your eggs to order, pancakes & waffles, smoothies,and a cheese selection. All of this accompanied by juices, or freshly brewed tea & coffee. And not to mention, being welcomed, & served by our friendly & cheerful associates. What better way to start the day in our exciting city than with a fulfilling breakfast!

Regarding your comments on our location, I have to respect your opinion, but would also like to state that there are many a guest who choose Diera, as they enjoy the hustle of being in the old downtown area of the city with restaurants & shops within an easy walk. And should one wish to get to the newer areas, taxis as you mention are cheap, & the metro, even more economical, is conveniently located at a 5 minute walking distance.

Thank you again for your encouraging feedback, & we look forward to welcoming you back when you are on your travels again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My 2 druthers and I enjoyed a our last meal in Dubai at our hotel. The JW's Steak house is the most exclusive and most distinguished you could ever dream of finding. the food is perfect to every taste and i was in doubt that i will find what i am looking for, but i was disappointed by the most nice and welcoming waiters you could lay an eye on....final word perfect place to dine in every word

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

After a long trip in the Middle East -- staying at mediocre hotels (including Marriott's). It is nice to come home to a hotel that is well run.

Checked in at the Exec Floor. "Thank you for being an elite guest and we have upgraded you."
Music to my ears. Nice two room suite.

Stayed only 1 night. Ate again at JW's Steakhouse. Very nice and great food.
Hotel gave me a late check out of 4pm -- but flight is 1am and they let me camp out in the Exec Lounge. So nice.

I recommend this hotel for anyone coming here on business or leisure. Taxi's are cheap in Dubai so location for me is not very important.

Room Tip: Interior room are nice
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
DXBAE, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very positive, & encouraging feedback.

As an elite Marriott Reward member, you are surely a guest who knows hotels well, & I thus take your observation that our hotel is "well run," as a great compliment to the entire team.

We do take that special extra care for our elite Marriott Reward members, & that includes upgrades, Executive Lounge access for our Platinum & Gold elite, & also complimentary internet.

And for guests who enjoy their meats, the JW Steakhouse as you mention, provides a great dining experience with its food, service, & ambiance.

Thank you again, & we look forward to a longer visit the next time, so that you can experience the other exciting dining options on offer like the Cucina, our popular Italian, Bamboo Lagoon ( Pan Asian), Hofbrauhause ( German), & Market Place ( International buffet).

Kind regards,