“Really friendly staff!”

Ranked #93 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
“Really friendly staff!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I don't normally write reviews however I felt compelled to write this one as the JW Marriott Dubai really warrants me making the effort. I've stayed there three times now in four months and every time is a pleasure. From the moment I arrived the serivce was excellent and the team gave the impression that nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The restuarants are all great, although the JW Steakhouse has quickly become a favourite!

I can't wait to stay again; easily the best Marriott I've ever stayed in!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank S4Laa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Williamsburg, VA
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the JW Marriott while on a brief business trip to Dubai and it far-exceeded all of my expectations.

The welcome I received was very pleasant and professional, as one would expect and Mohammed, who served me on arrival, really worked with my hectic schedule and crazy departure timeline and extended hospital it past my check out time, which was a great relief before heading to a late flight.

The restaurants at this hotel are outstanding...of special note is the entire staff at The Marketplace, who really made us feel welcome and a part if the fun they were having...and the food was plentiful and delicious!

My room was on an upper floor and very spacious with all amenities and more...even a US power outlet!

I highly recommend the JW Marriott for your stay in Dubai...you'll love it too!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank jasonparkhouse
luton
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Just cant get enough of this place, as mentioned in my April review, friendly staff, best located hotel to taste both city and beach life!! Concierge as always, very helpful! The lebanese restaurant in the hotel must be visited, live singers, nice food, delicious shisha with some cheeky cocktails makes the holiday perfect!
Will be back soon!!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank shazeeLuton
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel is new.
In Dubai everything was big and luxury.
The check in process was no hassle and got in the south tower which was new when i visited on july 2014. The room was beautiful and big. Got all you needed for a 5 star hotel.

The bathroom was huge too. Got balcony but for safety reason it cant be open.
Would like to stay there again if visiting dubai again.
The downside was it took them quite a while if you request for something like ice pack or extra towel and pillow.

Room Tip: View of burj khalifa
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ABecbebec
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The staff at the JW Marriott-Dubai were awesome! Special thanks to Sid, Moej, Ashwini, Henri & Vish. They made our stay in Dubai exceptional! I would recommend this hotel, which is conveniently located, to anyone....fantastic accommodations!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor both times within our 10 day stay in Dubai, very nice and quiet
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank coribea
Australia
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed just one night courtesy of Emirates. The room was very nice, spacious comfortable bed. All the usual amenities. We arrived late so didn't use any of the bars or restaurants, just breakfast the next morning. The breakfast area is enormous and has so much choice it takes ages just to look at what is on offer. Which leads me to my complaint... we had been greeted, seated and offered tea/coffee which had just arrived then we went to get some food. When we returned the whole table had been cleared and we had to start over. I noticed this happen three times to other tables during our breakfast , once somebody had left their mobile phone on the table and another had left a handbag yet they still cleared everything away.. The staff do not communicate with each other or pay any attention to the guests. My husband asked for Earl Grey Tea and eventually went with the waitress to show her the T bag as she kept bringing something else. It's a shame as it totally spoilt the breakfast, we had to take it turns to 'sit guard' of our table.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JaniceAustralia
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Clean and spacious rooms, good equipments in gym with steam and sauna bath, roof top swimming pool, executive lounge with good food and drinks. The best part was the excellent service from the staff - all around. Overall, fantastic stay. Will surely come here the next time I am in Dubai.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business