“Good”

Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira
Ranked #155 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stay in this hotel for a one day business trip, hotel is fully referbished, nice staff, location great for business, a smal mall nearby. Breakfast is full of choices, I didn't try the food but it seem a little expensive. Check in and check out is so fast.

• Stayed: May 2014
DXBCPManagement, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Deira.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms as well as our breakfast offerings.

I hope to have another opportunity soon to welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stopped here for a short break on our trip back from Singapore, normally we stay on Jumeria Beach or at Jebil Ali. But as it was for only 3 nights we chose this hotel and were glad we did,
we had booked a club room so we took our breakfast in the club lounge and also had free pre dinner drinks there, which was very welcoming. The pool area was also very nice and took our lunch there which was not too expensive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tismyk

Dear Guest,

Thank you that you have chosen to stay this trip at our hotel.

We are very pleased to have received your feedback and are delighted to note your comments regarding our Club Lounge experience.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had very good time there. (10 nights)
its very close to metro station.
Pool area is great.
Very delicious foods are served in hotel.
Bar is perfect, try it.
Thanks to all stuff for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Farhad_Abbasabadi

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are thrilled to have received your review and in particular I am pleased to read that out team has made you stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Went for my 35th wedding anniversary. Picked this hotel mainly because of it's large swimming pool, unfortunately due to my husband's walking disability, I was a little disappointed to find that the steps leading down to the pool finished after only five short steps, leaving a large gap to get down into the water comfortably. This proved very difficult for my husband and if it wasn't for the help of the pool staff, he would not have been able to access the pool and enjoy a swim. It was also extremely difficult for him to get out without any assistance. I did book this hotel because it stated"disabled access", but again there was no ramps anywhere around the hotel. Having said all this, we were very impressed by the helpfulness of the staff and thought that this hotel was one of the best we had stayed at. We upgraded to a club room, giving us access to free drinks and snacks throughout the day. They also served some hot food between 6.30 - 8.30 pm every night in the very spacious club lounge. We had breakfast in there every day and thoroughly enjoyed it. You could not wish for a better hotel, every member of staff are friendly, helpful and courteous and as I mentioned earlier, if they just did more for less able-bodied people, they would be perfect in my estimation.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the facilities of the hotel. I am very proud to read your comments regarding the service which our team members have provided to you. It will be my pleasure to share that with them.

However, I am sorry to hear that due to the walking difficulties of your husband you faced challenges accessing some areas of the hotel. I have taken note of that and we will review the current set up to find out how we can improve it.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Ok so number one I booked this hotel with reward nights points so I haven't parted with a bean.....but if I was paying be more than happy. The hotel is a 20 min taxi ride from airport. It was a special anniversary gift for my wife and our first ever visit to Dubai. I had asked the hotel about upgrade to club room as it was a special trip.....they basically said they couldn't promise but would see what was available.....we arrived late at night and were immediately assigned a club room and club lounge access.....20 mins later a knock on the door and we were presented with a gorgeous Happy Anniversary cake. All of the staff have been friendly and very attentive. Salah Al Din Metro a 5 min walk down road which we have used every day for traveling to Marina area etc......nice and cool down there.
The pool area and Health Club are fantastic not huge but I guess this hotel more for business types than vacationers but the bonus is no probs getting a lounger. I would fully reccemend this hotel to any of my friends......added bonus get a late drink at Harrys Bar and Spice Island Restaurant are both attached. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay so special.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miles B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Deira on the occasion of your anniversary.

We are delighted to read that your feedback and with great pleasure I will share you comments with my team at the hotel.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here for 1 day. Hotel is very nice and rooms were very upscale. Took the metro from the mall and walked a short way. Bed was very comfortable and A/C was very cold. Free wifi was hit and miss with the connection.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
DXBCPManagement, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are very pleased to have received your review and are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the WIFI connection was not stable during your last visit.

It would would be a pleasure to welcome you back on another occassion.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed at the Crowne plaza for 3 days recently.

Pros:
1. The hotel is nice looking and has good dining options.
2. Metro is close by, but we mostly took Taxis which are readily available and cheap compared to US prices. There are couple of shuttles to nearby malls which is nice.
3. Nice pool at the 4th floor
4. Good customer service and very polite staff

Cons
1. Rooms are on the small side.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
DXBCPManagement, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Deira.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the location of the hotel as well as the facilities and service we have provided to you met your expectation.