Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$189
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$340
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$430/night.

US$339
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$386/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$172
LuxuryCollection
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

US$183
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

US$369
US$226
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$324
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$532/night.

US$271
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

1,047 results
All reviewsspice islandharry's barthe club loungeclose to the airportplatinum membermetro stationflight pathgreen linefestival citybusiness tripbusiness hotelfantastic staygold soukenjoyed my staynice poolcomfortable stayan upgrade
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a great hotel, close but yet far enough from the airport so its not an airport hotel, rooms are clean and spacious, food is excellent and a great lobby for chilling out in and great staff all over the hotel that cant do enough for you. I would highly recommend this hotel. Restaurants are excellent including the wonderful Spice Island, a good shop for last minute necessities and close to a nice small shopping mall.

Room Tip: away from the lifts
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear jhdub,

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This place is rated as 5-star (dubai standards yes) but it's certainly not the four seasons. However, rated amongst its peers (especially after my last visit and stay at a different horrible alternative), this place is a breath of fresh air. They don't nickel and dime you a lot and the prices won't kill you. For the purposes of my visit ( business around Deira and towards the airport) the location is ok. Security is just the right level - not so permissive that it crawls with shady characters and not so intrusive. The front staff are excellent and Faith at reservations is an angel. Still trying to meet her and express my appreciation of her patience but due to my schedule, haven't had the chance.
The steak is excellent - I recommend it.
I'm still here and will update my comments when I'm done

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Alex A,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will surely pass your comments to our Front office team and to Faith and I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The breakfast was amazing, I loved the room too.
The internet is pretty fast, and I loved this hotel I recommend it, I wish it was on Shikh Zayed Road, I think the only flaw is it's location, yet it's a cool area with everything you need, I think it's the old town or something.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Yazeed A
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Zee44000,

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The place is close by to metro station and bus stations, The rooms are clean and well kept, The staff is friendly and accommodating. Stayed here for a couple of nights and it was relaxing and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear baadal a,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

It was my first time visit at Crowne Plaza- Deira. Stayed for 5 nights in the first week of August. Had been a pleasant experience. One of my friend from the travel industry had recommended this hotel and arranged the booking. Was offered a good deal for 5 nights with an upgrade.

The property is a bit old but well maintained. The suite room on the 6th floor was pretty fine and spacious and carried the expectation of the Brand. Check in was fine. Had to shift a colleague also to this hotel without prior booking and it was handled well by the staff. Breakfast was nice with a good variety including the Indian dishes. The Spice Island restaurant dinner buffet was also great. The pool and the club lounge on the sixth floor is worth visiting. Overall had a pleasant experience at Crowne Plaza- Deira. Would recommend.

Room Tip: Sixth floor - was comfortable and quite
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business