“Good hotel - oddly located”
Review of Dusit Thani Dubai

Dusit Thani Dubai
Ranked #82 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Its a nice but not great hotel.
Its located in a difficult spot with no valet parking and when you drive up you have to drive about 2 mins away to park at back of hotel.

Hotel is clean and staff are friendly. The price we paid was okay, okay value for a 5star hotel.
Wifi was good and room service was good also.
The view was not bad either

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Prateek_Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear obbarry,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. We have noted your feedback about valet parking service. Kindly be advised though that it is actually offered on both entrances (main and back) of the hotel. A wide parking space is also available at the back for guests who prefer to park their cars themselves.

We hope to welcome you back soon at Dusit Thani Dubai.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever been. Slow check in process and 90% of single rooms are located interior of the Hotel which means there is no any city view. When I got one of those rooms, I immediately asked to check out. Good thing is that, they didnt charge me for 1 night :))

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Annaly G,

It greatly saddens us reading your feedback whilst majority of our guests who have shared their experience in TripAdvisor was more than satisfied with their stay with us in terms of service, ambiance, food, location and even the view from their room windows. We apologise that you felt this way and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Dusit Thani Dubai.

To have you back would be our pleasure.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Really it is nice huge, quite and clean rooms, I love it, this hotel is recommended for couples specially the 26th floor . Friendly staff , very quick respond for room service, I will book again and again in this hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Laith J,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback about your recent stay with us here at Dusit Thani Dubai.

We hope to usher you once again back in the hotel as we recreate more fond memories for you and your loved one.

All the best,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Before coming to this hotel, my mother emailed a member of staff saying we were coming for my birthday. When we got there, a woman called Pukpik told us that a cake was delivered to my room. This was a really nice touch and I don't know what the cake was made of but it tasted good plus they made it me for free. The roof pool area was clean and great for swimming. My room was an executive club room with a fantastic full view of the Burj Khalifa. The bathroom had lots of shower gels and toiletries provided. I liked going to the club room where you can have mango juice and chocolate cookies. Also, the breakfast had a lot of choice - I was able to have barbecue chicken for breakfast! The staff go out of their way to help you plus the location is great as the hotel is on Sheikh Zayed Road - not too far from the airport, malls or beach by taxi or metro.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Burj Khalifa!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear SophieAColumba,

Your birthday is coming soon! We hope to once again take part in making fond memories of your celebration. It would be a true joy to welcome you and your mom again.

All the best wishes on your birthday,

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I had to visit Dubai in a business trip and my wife insisted to join me to do some shopping ... I was very lucky when the organizers of my trip decided to pick this hotel to have the business training in it ... With great hospitality and professional service provided by the hotel staff specially the hotel's concierge .. They gave us an astonishing support when we asked them to advise us how to spend our free time in Dubai ..... what to do and how/where to go specially that our stay was only for four nights .. The hotel location is excellent it is 5 minutes walk from metro station .. And for my business I have had a free internet access even in my room !! ... Very good breakfast with lots of varieties .... Perfect choice ... Thanks

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sherif S,

Dusit Thani Dubai takes great pride not only in its fantastic location, food offerings and amenities but most importantly, the warmth and friendliness of its staff. We are happy to now that you and your wife have experienced these firsthand.

We look forward to welcome you both back as we usher you once again to true Thai hospitality in the midst of Dubai.

All the best,

Reviewed 16 November 2013

In Dubai for business, and stayed at the Dusit Thani by accident, as most of the Dubai 5* hotels seemed full. I'm glad I did, had a fantastic stay!
Dusit Thani is a Thai chain of top luxury hotels, and the one in Dubai carries the Thai theme, in fact it is very much a Thai hotel in Dubai, with a large percentage of the staff being Thai.
This means amazingly courteous staff, always eager to help with a smile.
I was upgraded to a suite with a massive living room, and a decent sized bedroom with dark tones of wood.
The bathroom was great with separate bath and shower room.
The food in the restaurant was fabulous, as the chef was obviously Thai and ingredients flow in from Bangkok weekly. There is no better place in Dubai for Thai food.
The location is interesting, close to the Mall the Burj, but a bit far from the Marina which is where most people seem to congregate these days. So a lot depends on whether you want to stay in the thick of things, or are happy to stay a bit further away, but paying a lot less for the same comfort as in the Marina.
The staff at the executive lounge is top notch, always willing to ply you with tasty drinks during happy hour!
That said, the property does show a bit of age, but is still very well maintained.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kknb4082

Dear kknb4082,

As the saying goes 'some things work together for good'. In your case, it seems that it worked for the best. Thank you for your kind feedback here in TripAdvisor. We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us amidst Dusit Thani Dubai's outstanding hospitality.

Thank you very much and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Frankly speaking this hotel exceeded my expectations .... With the remarkable hospitality and professional service provided by all the hotel staff, excellent location just 5 mins walk to the metro station ..... Free internet even in the room !! Decent room ... Good breakfast open buffet with lots of varieties .... As being my first time in Dubai I've got full support from the hotel's concierge like advising where to go how to go and all of this with nice smile !!! I really liked Dubai and Dusit Thani ... Bottom line .. Value for money

Room Tip: If you are a smoker you should choose rooms where you can smoke in it other wise you will spend your...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea S

Dear Andrea S,

It is always a joy to know that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us here at Dusit Thani Dubai. There is definitely much more to see here in Dubai and you can always count on our team to guide you and assist you in making yet another memorable stay with us.

It will be our true pleasure to welcome you back.