Dusit Thani Dubai
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$214
jaresorts.com
US$94
US$79
Novotel Suites
US$976
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$461
US$394
Jumeirah.com
US$106
US$94
US$746
US$469
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$252
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$212
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$267
US$2,383
US$1,502
Agoda.com
2,419 results
All reviewsburj khalifathai hospitalitythai restaurantsheikh zayed roadpool deckclub floorfinancial centerbedroom suitetop floormetro stationroom servicestar hotelexcellent hotelfree shuttlebusiness tripspecial thanksearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We made Dubai a stopover enroute to Spain. It is a wonderful hotel. The staff are so friendly and pleased to help. The pool is an oasis. The King bed pleasingly large.
Free shuttle bus to Dubai mall and Emirates mall. Great view of Burj Kalifa. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2014
Prateek_Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear SoniaandChris,

You have done us a great favour, indeed. Thank you for your kind feedback about your recent stay with us here in Dusit Thani Dubai.

With the newly renovated One and Two Bedroom Suites, we are certain you will have a more enjoyable stay the next time you visit us.

We cannot wait to welcome you back,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I can only say that the Dusit Thani Dubai has everything one would wish for either business or pleasure in Dubai.
The highlights are the very helpful and knowledgable consierge staff and the relaxing poolside atmosphere, but it is impossible to find anything to complain about.

Room Tip: The two bedroom suites are superb, and can double as a good meeting place for those on business
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Prateek_Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Exile P,

It delights us knowing that you have chosen Dusit Thani Dubai as your home during your recent visit to Dubai. It is indeed a great place to stay, centrally located with newly-renovated One and Two Bedroom Suites, delectable food and beverage offerings and our renowned gracious Thai hospitality.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and it would be our true pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay at the Dusit.

Free shuttle service to the malls (Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates) as well as to DIFC - ask concierge for a little sheet of the times. I must state just how friendly and welcoming every member of staff was - from the doormen to the cleaners who would talk to you and friendly.

The rooms are going through a period of refurbishment - but whilst there were a few hammer knocks, they were acceptable. My apartment room was fully furnished - with kitchen stove, microwave, plenty of crockery. If ordering room service. I'd go for starters and mains, desserts need a bit more work (creme brulee should have a crispy top!!)

Two TVs in living room and bedroom and ample space too. Ironing board + iron for business shirts or if needed. Wifi router is in the room itself giving excellent signal strength. One funny aspect is if you are in the room in one of the towers, you have to go all the way down and back up again to the 24th floor to reach breakfast at the Californian. But it's worth it - the spread is changed every day and plenty of variety. I was offered DHS75 for it upon checkin which was better rate than their own site or other booking sties.

There is also a Thai restaurant with live musicians playing Thai instruments. PAX is an Italian place or there's a deli in the lobby. As others have noted, if you stay on your birthday - guest services will not forget and bring you a lovely cake. A very nice touch indeed!

I was very impressed with my stay here and will definitely return here if visiting Dubai again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. Wifi is for 3 connected devices only. Breakfast is on 24th floor - different lifts (go down and up again!)
2  Thank dimsum888
Prateek_Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear dimsum888,

Three floors of the newly renovated One and Two Bedroom Suites have been completed. The finished product gives us too much pride. On your next visit, we hope to have the pleasure of ushering you in the opulence of that room category's bespoke touches.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

One of my favorite things about Thailand are the people. It was so nice to get that same incredible hospitality and friendliness in Dubai at the Dusit Thani. Upon arrival, I was greeted with the traditional Thai bow of the head and s"awardee". Since I chose a club floor room, I was shown the way to the private checkin on the 34th floor along with a welcome drink. Everyone treated me as if I were someone special. The staff would call me by name - even by some whom I hadn't met.

The rooms were very comfortable. I'm picky about the pillows and these were perfect! They weren't too full, yet if you liked a fuller pillow, they had extras. I'm normally used the drip style coffee maker, so it was a pleasure having one of the kinds that takes the pod-style coffee. Amenities were nice too - L'Occitane brand. The view from my room looked right down the street and was beautiful at night. The soaking tub is at a perfect spot to open up the doors to the room and watch the TV.

I had a chance to go to the gym and the pool. The gym has plenty of equipment, but it's open, right outside of the elevator for the pool deck so those going to the pool can see you sweat. The pool is on the top floor of the building. Not much sun with some of the building blocking it, but it was relaxing especially with the pool-side service. The jacuzzi is hot, unlike those in Thailand that all seem to be cold.

I don't understand why some of the top hotels charge extra for internet. Here, the internet was included in the price of the room and it was very good.

Since I had a club room, I also had access to the club lounge. It's open from 6:00 until 11:00 pm and a very quiet place to read, get a snack, and look at the view of the Burj. Again, the hospitality is fabulous. There was even a time when one of the Thai ladies was playing her traditional musical instrument.

I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Dubai!

Room Tip: Spend a little extra for the club room - it gives you breakfast at the Californian or a more private breakfast at the club lounge. You also have private checkin and checkout along with the ability to have transportation back to the airport.
1  Thank Lisa0330
Prateek_Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Lisa0330,

Thank you for your kind feedback about your recent stay with us.

We are truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience here in Dusit Thani Dubai. We are renowned for our gracious Thai hospitality and your appreciation of our sincere touches to make you feel at home is truly valued.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back. For Dusit best available rates, please visit our website.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at Dusit Dubai from 9 June 2014 till 14th of June 2014 for business & Leisure , i have to admit that i felt home from the first step a warm welcome by the Bell captain , the check in process were very smooth the team were very keen to cater for my needs and preferences, the cold towel for refreshment in a summer weather is a great idea , my renovated room at the 33 floor was a breath taking from all aspects the view , room furniture , room amenities and the room service response , the breakfast buffet is very rich of items , the Bar also was a very nice place to watch the world cup matches , i will definitely stay again at Dusit Dubai .

Room Tip: Higher floors is a very good option
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Prateek_Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear KarimSamy,

We are truly delighted that you have enjoyed your recent business trip in Dubai with Dusit Thani as your home away from home.

With the newly renovated One and Two Bedroom Suites, we are more confident that our guests' stay with us will be more pleasantly memorable. For best available rates on your next visit, please check out our website.

Looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Best regards,