For the price you pay to stay in this hotel, you'd rather stay in a higher end hotel and get the value for your money.
Let me tell you the only pro - It is located right in front of the Al Fahidi Metro station. And the pros end there. To start with the Cons:
1. Unfriendly, arrogant, unhelpful staff.
2. There is no reception area. The hotel has a club and a bar attached to it. But, the entrance/lobby/reception has a very bad smell.
3. There is no free wifi, even in the lobby.
4. The breakfast buffet was not fresh, tasty or appealing.
5. The hallways had old iron boxes, ironing pads and even doors just lying around.
6. Once again the hallways had a very very bad smell throught our stay!
7. The bathroom faucet leaks terribly into the whole counter. It will wet and damage anything you keep on the counter.
8. The sink draine does not have a sieve. It is just open and disgusting. Please view the supporting pictures.
9. Water leaks from the shower into the entire bathroom and sink counter as well.
10. No hangers in the wardrobe!
11. There was NO KETTLE! or no iron box! I mean , no kettle?
12. No free wifi in the rooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Regal Plaza Hotel Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Plaza Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Regal Plaza Hotel