Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #89 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Milan, Italy
“good stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

we stayed for 3 days and we were surprized by the people working.I lost my mobile in a taxi and a philipino guy who worked at the reception was able to find the taxi using the ctv, then calling the taxi company and finding my mobile. Things like this happen, but I rarely found someone so attentive on my problems. I suggest this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Francesco N
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are glad that we were able to assist you in retrieving your phone. Thank you once again for appreciating the services in the hotel and for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Ranjan Nadarajah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (999)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

We have stayed at le meridien on many occasions now. We always chose the Royal Club rooms for the lovely rooms and the lounge experience and service. I can say that our latest visit was as excellent as before. The staff are very welcoming and most remember who you are. I am now wondering how the new building will live up to the standard of personal service as has always been. A special thanks to Sandra (Alexandriea) in the Royal Club Lounge who always welcomes us so warmly and is always smiling

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room onto the pool area
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank tummytank
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 29 October 2013

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

This 3rd time staying here - this time 4-7 October 2013 for a short break. I had a Classic room which is a bit dated, particularly the bathroom and more english tv channels would be nice! However, the overall experience of this hotel is total relaxation, I tried the spa and had a wonderful experience. From check in staff, housekeeping to restaurant staff, all are very pleasant, helpful and lovely to deal with. WIFI is a little expensive, most hotels now offer free WIFI, so hopefully Meridian will follow this soon.
The bed was extremely comfortable, no noise and I managed to have some well earned rest.
Next time I come here which I will, I will opt for a room upgrade.
Location is excellent to the airport and indeed any of the large malls, the hotel itself has vast selection of restaurants and bars, I recommend the chinese restaurant and Irish pub! Jules was enjoyable, so excellent live music.
I look forward to my return!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are always delighted to welcome back and glad to hear that you once again enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your feedback with regards to the room and encourage you to try the Superior Deluxe rooms.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

This time I stayed in a Royal Club Room at Le Meridien Dubai. Excellent in every way. Airport transfers Breakfast Afternoon Tea Royal Club Lounge Royal Club Pool and free WIFI. This is superb value for a class hotel in Dubai. Location is excellent.

Other hotels around the world could learn a thing or two about service excellence from the staff at this hotel.

Room Tip: The royal Club rooms offer many extras and make for good value in a superb setting.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Have just returned from a fantastic weeks holiday at Le Meridien. As a family we have visited Dubai for the last 15 years and have stayed at many of the top hotels in Dubai but have returned year after year to Le Meridien.If you are looking for first class personal service,great location and choice of accomodation and pool areas this is the place to go.Travel time from the airport is approximately 3 minutes but you are completely unaware of any noise.
Le Meridien Village offers superb restaurants offering a huge variety of food however if you are looking for a night in, order room service, the best room service we have ever had .
The hotel is one of the original hotels in Dubai and while some of the rooms are more traditional other rooms are extremely modern and state of the art. The hotel is in the process of being completely refurbished but this had little impact on our visit.Because if it's location you get a mix of business people and tourists which means that the pool areas are never crowded and there are never a lot of children although children are made extremely welcome(we have 3).The hotel is only 2 levels high unlike some of the huge developments which makes it much more welcoming and also ensures a short walk to the pool.Yalumba offers superb service and an oustanding breakfast. Look at a Royal Club room which offers additional service and facilities, highly recommended.Royal Club staff first class.If you are looking for outstanding customer service and fantastic facilities think about exchanging the beach for a city experience.

Room Tip: Look at Royal Club rooms for added benefits and facilities.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Boulevard, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Make sure you request the Super Deluxe Rooms, for not much more, still under per diem for my company and better than the Classic rooms. 18 restaurants, only drawback for me was their times of service, as I am working the night shift, but there are still some good places to eat that are open, like the Dubliner. Not bad food, great breakfast buffet in Yalumba, the Chinese place was also good to eat at. They have lots of pools, and the staff is great. Close to the airport, but I rarely heard the noise from there. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious, comfortable and the bathrooms are great. A big difference from the Hilton Dubai Creek for a business traveler. Fruit bowls, free internet and free breakfast came with my room. Definitely a great place for work or travel.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Super Deluxe is worth it.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Me and my Wife Stayed at the Le Meridien Hotel in Dubai from 10-22 Oct 2013. We stayed in a Royal Club room.

I was in contact with the LEM hotel in advance (Madelyn Yangco) to arrange some special requests (Flowers, special vehicle pickup, birthday, ect) and was delighted with all. Upon my arrival I was greeted immediately then taken to the Royal club section then on to our room. Check in was nice, even gave us free drinks and the daily fruit platter was set up. Later, the special car (think it was a BMW or Lexus) took me to meet my wife arriving at Terminal 1. I had arranged roses in the room for her, so I took one of them with me. The roses were the most perfect dark red roses I've ever seen, almost fake but the weren't. Strange though they didn't smell like a rose. They might have been Genetically made or something. The driver waited for 1/2 hour while my wife was going through customs, then back across the road to the hotel. Literally only 5 minutes away.

Front desk/Reception: Always, always on top of things! So much so that if I called for something, after a short period of time they would call back to confirm that I got my Ice, Suit picked up ect..

Room: Royal Club room. 1st floor with Patio, Room 1170 Decent size, nicely appointed, great shower that had 3 different heads (2 rain-shower and one wand) and separate jets (Though the jets actually hurt). Shower was awesome. Nice bathtub, but wasn't used but for swim suits. Had my suit pressed free of charge, fresh fruit platter each day, fancy pod coffee machine that I eventually figured out..well, kinda. Free bottled water, we asked for more each day and always got them. Room was cleaned daily, just talk to the room cleaners if you would like special times for cleaning, meaning sleeping in, or whatever.

Room Service (food): Totally outstanding, always said 20-30 minutes but usually came in 10-15 minutes. The chicken burger, beef burger and 250mg Steak was so tasty! Already miss the food.

Royal club lounge: Flawless, work all day and even saw the same people at night that I saw for breakfast. Special mention to Augusto, Alexandria and Joann, these were the Manager and Supervisors. The rest Arlinda, Gil, Kathlene and im sure a few others did a great job. But really it is so special because of the supervisors under Augusto's Leadership. Food and drinks were awesome just like everywhere at the hotel. The breakfast was from I think 7;30-11;00am was great, you could order whatever you like or just get it yourself from the buffet.

Pool Bar: This was not the Royal club pool, this was the swim up bar that the locals could not come to. Really shaded by lovely trees everywhere. Malsha the Barman and Sanka the Lifeguard was great, always were there to help, even knew what we liked to drink and where we liked to lay by the pool. Mind you we were there every day!

Restaurants/Bars: We only went to a couple, Dubliners pub and the open center part (not sure its name). The pub was fine, bit small but lots of tables outside. The food and entertainment in the center was awesome as well, there is themed nights, we went to the BBQ and one other night, so much food and all tasted great.

Summary: Definitely 5 Star hotel with 7 star professionalism and customer service. Stay in the Royal Club rooms. Excellent staff, food, pools and restaurants. Close to the airport for your ease of arrival/departures.

Room Tip: Royal Club rooms on the 1st floor worked great for us.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.