“Very surprised” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #88 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
aston clinton
“Very surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with others and as they were staying here I stayed there too usually staying at the grand Hyatt. I was concerned as it was so near the airport. I had no need to be. We stayed in the royal club area and the service from breakfast to the "free" evening drinks could not be faulted. My room was excellent also. We ate in the Thai restaurant on site one night and that was very good too.

Stayed July 2014
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed your meal at Sukhothai Restaurant.

We appreciate this review of our and look forward to welcoming you on you next visit. Thank you once again for appreciating the services in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back

Ranjan Nadarajah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (996)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bergen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel has been through a few upgrades but the new Royal Club extention is getting better and better. It is very comfortable and well designed. The first time I stayed there it had just opened and there were the usual teething problems. On my last visit, everything was working just fine. The service is fantastic and very attentive, nothing is too much trouble, just how I like it.
The food was very good, especially room service. The hotel complex still has all the usual restaurants and bars, so lots to choose from. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again.

We appreciate this review of our Royal Club wing and look forward to welcoming you on you next visit. Thank you once again for appreciating the services in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Rome, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

If you are not forced to stay in this hotel, please do so. The staff in the reception are not helpful and treat guest referred from Emirates Airlines in bad and rough way. Every single person from support staff is looking for tips regardless even no services received from any one. The rooms are basic but restaurants are excellent.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank ALBADEEN
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn that your stay was not up to your expectations and that you were disappointed with your stay in the hotel.

We assure you that Le Meridien Dubai is known for its service standards and we will definitely work towards rectifying the concerns mentioend. May I request you to send me your contact details directly at wecare.Lmdubai@lemeridien.com so that I can call you to discuss the details and take corrective action accordingly

Once again, our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience and I do look forward to hearing from you.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

while the staff is friendly and accommodating, the level of cleanliness is poor. We booked at the last minute after missing a flight as we had only a few hours before catching the next flight out. We asked for a wake-up call since the flight was before dawn. However, we were woken three times by telephone calls in the middle of the night but not at our requested time!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Kym S
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We assure you that Le Meridien Dubai is known for its service and cleanliness standards and we will definitely work towards rectifying the concerns mentioned. May I request you to send me your contact details directly at wecare.Lmdubai@lemeridien.com so that I can call you to discuss the details and take corrective action accordingly.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

During my last stay at The Le Meridien Dubai I was once more very impressed by the quality and the standards of this hotel.
Apart from the very convenient location and the wide range of facilities including restaurants, pools, lounges and gardens, I was impressed by the overall knowledge of your staff on all levels. I would like to express that this Hotel is very convinient for both, the Business trip and the family trip. It has four differnt pools and gardens, Gym, and a great variety of restaurants.The Dubai Metro brings you to all the malls or for little money (less then 12 USD) you can take a taxi that drives you to Dubai Mall.

Room Tip: I stayed at the hotel more than one time and i therefore know all the rooms quite well and i can say...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Gabriel V

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

A functional hotel for a one night stop-over. Everything seemed to work OK, wake-up call was on time, Emirates pick up was on time, pretty uneventful stay, the way it should be.

I am sure we will stay there again in the future.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us..

Thank you once again for appreciating the services in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in future

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was my second stay at Le Meridien Dubai and I would highly recommend it, in fact I will ensure I return on all my future trips. The facilities are excellent (unfortunately I did not have time to visit the spa but will do so on my next trip) and I was very pleased with my room which was spacious, comfortable, of high quality with exceptional facilities. The staff are all very friendly, polite and helpful. A special mention to Nabeel who I spoke with daily, thank you very much for all of your help and for making my stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Stephen P
LeMeridienDubai, General Manager at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again and were pleased with the high level of service our Ambassadors had provided you.

We appreciate this review of our Royal Club wing and look forward to welcoming you at the Natural Elements Spa on you next visit. Thank you once again for appreciating the services in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.