“Pretty Good However the Late Night Noise is Real and Annoying”

Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina
Ranked #82 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Good hotel, service is ok (service in Dubai is not really service like the US (unless maybe you are Emirate)- mediocre at best.

We were trying to upgrade our room (not for free we were happy to pay) and one of the gals (indian?) was INCREDIBLY UNPLEASANT.

Food pretty disgusting for a hotel at this level.

Club room food was ok- that was weird experience, too. The Philippino lady in charge of entry into the club level was AGGRESSIVE. The service was SLOW.
Very odd non-hospitable experience.

The concierge was the best part of the hotel- procured me DDF tennis tickets - sold out event. THANK YOU FOR THAT - ASHRAF (?). I really hope that is his name because he was great.

The other reviews are accurate- there is a bar just outside the property is loud and annoying- there really is nothing they can do about it. If you are a light or sensitive sleeper- do not stay here. This club noise is real - we were on the 4th floor ocean view and 9 floor corner suite- both rooms noise was an irritation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank venusbirth
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear venusbirth,
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi.
I am disappointed to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations and that there were various challenges you have encountered during your stay, for which I would like to apologize.
Please rest assured that we take all our guest comments seriously and I have discussed your comment with our Management Team in order to improve our general guest experience in the future.
Should you with to return to Dubai, please contact us directly and we will be delighted to assist.
Best regards,
Togla S. Lacin,

There are newer reviews for Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Airport pick up great. Reception fabulous including welcome drink and cold towels. Club room with seaview lovely. BUT currently waiting for the very noisy beach bar (which is owned by the hotel) to close at 3am. We were told that our room would not be affected by the noise that much. Well, we live in Manhattan on an avenue and are used to noise and this is on par! Have been offered a couple of alternatives but neither really suitable. Let's see how it pans out.

Room Tip: Sea view or sleep ... you choose!
Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lonny001
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Lonny001,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us in Le Méridien Mina Seyahi.
Please rest assured that we take all our guest comments seriously and I have discussed your comment with our management Team in order to improve our general guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel and are certainly going to return. Why? The location, the facilities are great. The kids club is great if you just want to spend some time together. Room are clean and with all amenities you need. The breakfast was very diverse and healthy. There is plenty of wining and dining to go about with a really authentic Thai. Finally what makes the stay perfect is the staff who knows what service is when you need is. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob W

Dear Rob W,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience.
I hope we will be able to welcome you back to the Resort in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This holiday was booked through Trialfinders as part of my 65th birthday celebrations. My wife and I travelled to Dubai with a couple of friends who had already been to Dubai some 12 years ago and stayed at this Hotel. Our stay B&B was from 28 Feb to 7 March 2014. We flew with Emirates Airline which was fantastic re quality of inflight food and service. We were picked up at Dubai international airport by two large limousines and wished off to our Hotel. Transit time was around 40-minutes to the Hotel. Le Meridien has recently under gone a facelift and is beautifully located right on its own private sandy beech. Our accommodation was on the 8th floor, with our friends having great sea views, overlooking the Mariner and the man made Palm. The Hotel, was spotless. Food and service was to a very high standard and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. There was an excellent choice for breakfast, all self-service. Our hotel had full access to the facilities, bars and restaurants to the adjacent Westin Hotel, so we were not short of anywhere to eat. Resturant choices included Buffet, Thai, Italian, Japanese and Steak House. Our hotel was within easy walking distance to the Dubai Mariner which is quite spectacular with all its boats, restaurants and tall skyscraper buildings. Also, we were close to the impressive Metro Rail Link which takes you into the old town some 30 minutes away. We would stay at this hotel again and recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Suggest Room 828 over looking the Mariner and Palm.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Peter S,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Resort and I hope that you also liked our private beach connected to the hotel. Most of our Ocean View Rooms indeed have a balcony and have one of the most undisturbed views of the sea, our beach and The Palm Jumeirah.
It is especially great to see that our associates assisted you in making your stay as it should be.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was having such a lovely peaceful stay, on the 8th floor club room level ..checked in on a Sunday and was so relaxed. It got to Thursday and BAM! My sea facing room became a night club in its own right. Drum beats , word for word of every dance song flowing from barasti bar into all corners of my room. What's the point of even paying for a hotel room? I can't sleep so I might as well join the god awful teenage feral racket . the response from front desk is that they couldnt ask them to turn it down - even tho its part of the same complex . they clearly havebt worked out a hotel room versus drinks in a club is the highest revenue earner for them. There is no acceptable level of music agreement between the two - if there was I shouldn't be feeling as if I am sat in the same club as them. I've asked them to remove the premium I am paying to listen to this awful music - perhaps the only way they will learn is through the pocket that hotel guests comfort should always come first and giving them full consideration isnt an opt in situation . its bad enough just hearing the people screaming without the music !

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear hantheangel,
Please rest assured that we take all our guest comments seriously and I have discussed your comment with our Front Office and Management Team in order to improve our general guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We have stayed at the Hilton in Dubai, on the executive floor, for many years but decided it was time for a change. The executive floor was really excellent, fantastic views from the roof terrace, excellent service, drinks and appetisers before dinner and a lovely afternoon tea. My special thanks to Gladys Baywong who anticipated my needs before I did. Having read the reviews we did not book a sea view room and we did not hear any noise from the Barasti Bar - we were there 5 nights. We ate next door at the Westin and the lobster BBQ was really excellent.
One of the most well equipped gyms I have ever seen.
The only downside was I had forgotten my wetsuit, and the hotel did not own any, and it was too cold to water ski without one. The One and Only further along the beach provided these, so I was able to ski there. Will certainly be staying here on our next trip.

Room Tip: If you are concerned about the noise from the Barasti Bar, do not book a sea view room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear lyndaessex,
It is especially nice to hear that you enjoyed our lobster night at Blue Orange!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back later in the year!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed here with my family during our orientation of Dubai for two weeks, i had a great time, the food was great, the pools and beach were clean and very good. the rooms were clean and good quality for the price and it is not too expensive

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Hanna R
Thank you for giving us your feedback about your very recent stay with us at Le Méridien Mina Seyahi!
I am delighted to hear that you generally enjoyed your stay and especially our rooms as well.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back later in the year!