Good hotel, service is ok (service in Dubai is not really service like the US (unless maybe you are Emirate)- mediocre at best.
We were trying to upgrade our room (not for free we were happy to pay) and one of the gals (indian?) was INCREDIBLY UNPLEASANT.
Food pretty disgusting for a hotel at this level.
Club room food was ok- that was weird experience, too. The Philippino lady in charge of entry into the club level was AGGRESSIVE. The service was SLOW.
Very odd non-hospitable experience.
The concierge was the best part of the hotel- procured me DDF tennis tickets - sold out event. THANK YOU FOR THAT - ASHRAF (?). I really hope that is his name because he was great.
The other reviews are accurate- there is a bar just outside the property is loud and annoying- there really is nothing they can do about it. If you are a light or sensitive sleeper- do not stay here. This club noise is real - we were on the 4th floor ocean view and 9 floor corner suite- both rooms noise was an irritation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a 1,200 m sandy beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is located in Jumeirah. This 5-star luxury resort has several swimming pools situated amidst lush gardens and 5 dining and entertainment venues. Featuring a classic chic décor, Le Meridien rooms are air-conditioned. Each room offers free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. They all offer panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf or Dubai's skyline. All our sea-facing rooms have recently been sound-proofed in order to ensure our guests have a relaxing stay. Leisure facilities at the Mina Seyahi include a water sports centre and Club Mina fitness centre. Younger guests can enjoy Le Meridien Family Club which offers activities programme, beach games as well as 2 separate and shaded kids' pools. Guests can enjoy a wide range of international classic and hearty dishes at the Latest Recipe. Horizon offers casual snacks and cocktails by the pool. Gourmet by Kcal offers a variety of healthy dishes in an entirely gluten-free kitchen. For more upbeat evening, Barasti Bar offers live entertainment. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is a 10-minute drive from Emirates Golf Course. Mall of The Emirates is 8 km from the resort and Dubai International Airport is 31 km away. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina