The Mina Seyahi is an old hotel. Even though recently refurbished, there are signs that it just does not compare to the more grander hotels within the Jumeriah stretch.
Don't get me wrong, the staff are fantastic, the kids club and the team that run it are the best we've ever experienced. The quality of the food is great, but the variety a little poor but with the half board concession you can visit the Westin hotel next door and experience a wider range of food, i.e. the Italian, Thia, Grill restaurants too. All amazing!
My main issues: 1) The bathroom has a tiny tub for a shower use. The show ever does not have a hose system for showering kids. Most Dubai hotels offer a separate shower cubicle.
The Latitude bar is poorly staffed at night, it can take up to 15min wait to get served or even acknowledged. If you are looking for a Shisha they use an outside company to provide this. The shisha staff are grumpy and miserable. Also at the latitude shish close at 11 and at the Barista bar by the beach side (mostly for outsiders) at 11.30-12. Now they don't keep their times so things can closer much earlier. This is the worst evening bar and Shisha service I have experienced in 15 years of travelling to Dubai. Would we stay again. Only for the kids club and the value for money compared to the other hotel costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a 1,200 m sandy beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is located in Jumeirah. This 5-star luxury resort has several swimming pools situated amidst lush gardens and 5 dining and entertainment venues. Featuring a classic chic décor, Le Meridien rooms are air-conditioned. Each room offers free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. They all offer panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf or Dubai's skyline. All our sea-facing rooms have recently been sound-proofed in order to ensure our guests have a relaxing stay. Leisure facilities at the Mina Seyahi include a water sports centre and Club Mina fitness centre. Younger guests can enjoy Le Meridien Family Club which offers activities programme, beach games as well as 2 separate and shaded kids' pools. Guests can enjoy a wide range of international classic and hearty dishes at the Latest Recipe. Horizon offers casual snacks and cocktails by the pool. Gourmet by Kcal offers a variety of healthy dishes in an entirely gluten-free kitchen. For more upbeat evening, Barasti Bar offers live entertainment. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is a 10-minute drive from Emirates Golf Course. Mall of The Emirates is 8 km from the resort and Dubai International Airport is 31 km away. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina