we arrived 27th decemebr for a 6 night stay in a deluxe room with sea view, the foh staff are excellant as are all the employees who always greet you with a warm smile and hello, nothing is too much trouble and with out doubt they make the stay at the hotel very relaxing.
Fresh fruit/ newspaper in room every morning along with bottles of water, turn down service brings the nightly choccy treat!
We stayed room only as we don't eat full breakfasts and wanted the flexible of eating out, we did dine at the Rhodes restaurant which was fantastic and the sea breeze restaurant, serving the best fish and chips I've tasted in a long while.
New year celebrations although pricey @ 1,900 aed per person and compulsory as per all the other hotels, but hey, it was fantastic: we chose the Maya restaurant, with mumba band and disco, ideally located for watching the fireworks set off on the beach, we also were able to see the display from the Atlantis Hotel,and then we danced on until the early hours.
Only one down side which the hotel is trying to resolve, there is noise from the hotel next door: loud music which goes on until 03.00am in the morning, if they can sort that out it would help with those wanting a peacful, night's sleep.
All in all, highly recommended would definately go back, 5 stars for the staff
You must visit the Burgh Kaliffa whilst on holiday and take a trip up the tallest bulding, book online a month before your required date, its cheaper than doing it when you get there and more likely to be available, have fun!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Destinology, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai