We stayed here over the Xmas period. Very busy but not once did you feel the crowd was in your way. The breakfast was excellent ( although one sore point was that we arrived there very early in the morning and when we asked about possible breakfast' we were refused even after we told them that on the last day we are leaving very early and will miss breakfast ).
The rooms are large and spacious and the chocolates every night was a nice touch.
The Xmas gifts that were given were excellent.
The pools were superb and heated which made it even more pleasant. The beach was good although the water sports were overpriced.
The location is also good and close to JBR.
Staff superb and nothing too much of a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai