We've been staying at this hotel for the last seven years now. Each time we visit i intentionally look for faults or areas where the hotel is slipping in standards...i try to be very objective when writing reports such as this. All i can say is that this hotel is First class in every way and it achieves this year after year. I have said in previous reports that it is down to the superb staff who are all lovely people and all of whom seem to love their jobs ...and this shines through. The management of Pam Wilby and her team should be commended because the standards are kept continuously high.
If i had a little complaint i would say that the pool staff appeared to be a little stretched for numbers of staff this year as on a couple of occasions my son, who enjoys a sandwich at lunch had to walk over to the bar area to place his order when in the past staff are always on the lookout for guests who want to be served. This is a very minor point but i suppose its the service you become accustomed to when you've experienced the service previously.
The restaurants at the hotel are excellent in particular Maya which is embarking on a facelift at present and Rhodes 2010 where we celebrated our wedding anniversary this year(and last year). the tower suite we stayed in was superb in every way...spacious, clean and pretty much "home from home"- see photos
We love going to the Club lounge of an evening and you are well taken care of by Jagdesh, Ariston, Jose and the rest of the team- by the way Pam we think Ariston is well capable of stepping up as a "manager"- he has a superb attitude and is very friendly and communicative with the guests and would make a great host like Jagdesh is already.
Keep up the great work and THANKYOU TO ALL THE STAFF AT THE HOTEL for giving me and my family another fantastic, restful holiday.
WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Destinology, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai