I loved my stay in Le royal meridien hotel. It was my first stay in a 5 star hotel. Starting from our check in we were offered refreshing drinks and then we were accompanied to the sea view room.
Everything was organized at the highest level, We enjoyed the breakfast at Brasserie and dinner which were included in our tour package. There is a free shuttle bus to the emirates mall, spa is also included to the package. I liked hammam very much. I would like to mention that my husband left his mobile phone near the pool and to our surprise the staff brought it back in the evening the same day. They really value their image. Another surprise was to get a birthday cake on the day of my birthday.
I hope to come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Destinology, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travelbag, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai