Went to Dubai for a short break after the New Year. Chose Le Royal Meridian following a recommendation and was not disappointed. Great experience through meet and greet at airport, Tower Reception into a nice Tower room overlooking gardens and onto the beach and sea. First class service, friendly and non intrusive, and in a relaxed way. Some luxury hotels come over as stuffy and pretentious, this was quite the opposite and very welcoming.
Tower Club provided good breakfasts, afternoon tea and evening canopes, plus a warm welcome.Excellent thin crust pizzas in Pizzeria, plus a very nice Italian Restaurant.
Not cheap at this time of year, but a great break and location. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Destinology, Travelbag, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai