As a professional speaker I travel and stay in over 500 hotels around the world. The Le Royal Meridien remains my favourite.
When I return and think that the service can't get better, it does. This hotel has the best management and staff at any hotel I have been to.
The rooms are large and all have a sea view. There are 3 pools, all excellent and a great beach. The restaurants are excellent and a fantastic spread at breakfast. Free internet is a definite plus and it is fast....
I was amazed when Roy the Butler recognized me and remembered my name, he is marvelous.
This hotel has created the 'sticky' factor, I will come here every time I am in Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Destinology, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai