I have just returned from my third stay at Le Royal Meridien and it just continues to impress. The standards which it sets are so high and every member of staff works tirelessly not only to attain them, but to exceed them. It is hard to pick out individual members of staff, but I think Ganesh and Sonia from the Main Reception are worthy of high praise.
I visited for my 30th Birthday as I wanted it to be a special occasion. We received a warm welcome upon arrival and whilst we did not expect the room to be ready at 0830hrs, we were offered breakfast in the Brasserie and provided with towel cards so we could take full advantage of the pools and gardens. Whilst having breakfast two members of staff approached me and said how nice it was to see me back.
There was a slight problem with the room, but this was resolved extremely professionally and with minimal inconvenience. The room we got, a Superior Room, which had been recently refurbished was worth the wait. It had everything and possibly the most comfortable bed ever. Every aspect of what a guest might expect from a bedroom in such a hotel had been considered and as ever, the Housekeeping team kept the room spotless. I asked for some extra bottles of water on the first night and they appeared almost immediately.
The new addition of Geales was really enjoyable and it was nice to eat breakfast in Ossigeno, as well as take a light Afternoon Tea there. The tea and coffee bar in the Reception area of the tower is an escellent addition and was greatly appreciated.
It was nice to experience, Al Khaima and Al Murjan again, both of which were as good as ever. On this trip, I also had a treatment at the Caracalla Spa - taking advantage of the Early Bird Offer. This was a great way to start my birthday! The birthday cake and champagne from the hotel helped to round off what was a great day.
In my opinion, customers and residents always judge hotels on attention to detail and this is where Le Royal Meridien succeeds. Whilst chatting to residents in the pool one day who were staying for the first time, they observed that it was the little things and the attention to detail which made the difference between a good hotel and an excellent hotel. This is so true.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and really cannot find fault with my recent stay. On leaving the hotel on Sunday evening, a member of staff said 'See you again, soon'. I replied, without hesitation, 'Yes. you will' and I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai