Yet again another absolutely fantastic time and stay at the LRM (ok it is our favourite) Each time we go we are and have never had a problem, the staff become like family, the standards never drop, in fact Pam, Mark & TEAM just keep reinventing what is the best resort in Dubai !!! This year sadly Maya & Al Khama were closed for refurb(essential for maintaining standards) but with great wisdom the half board offer could be used across in the Grosvenor House which opened up an extra 6+ top class eateries "so no hardship" ! the arrival of Geales restaurant "what a transformation from Mi Vida" absolutely superb a real mix and a delight for fish lovers !!!
We are fortunate as we go back with friends in 6 weeks time for another bout of 5* luxury !!! Can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai