“Great hotel that's convenient to airport”

Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Ranked #185 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
New Brockton, Alabama
“Great hotel that's convenient to airport”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Overall great hotel and service, the only criticism being the internet. You have to pay for the internet and then it's fairly restrictive and not that fast. The government might be the source of the restrictions, as I was having problems with magicjack (voip phone) and some with Skype. The service is outstanding and the only problems I've had were with the front desk not being clear on prices for room upgrades and breakfast/internet packages. This trip was my fourth time at this hotel and I plan on using them again.

Room Tip: The metro rail is right behind the hotel, so all of Dubai is just minutes away. All the rooms I'...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FabianSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Robert T,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, but have also taken note of your comment regarding the internet and the pricing conveyed by Reception. There are indeed some restriction for VoIP calling that are beyond our control however.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Director of Front Office

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I now always stay at this hotel, the staff are always smiling and helpful, you can get a very late check out for nominal fee, food very good, rooms very clean and spacious, only criticism is paying for Wi-Fi.

Room Tip: Club rooms are in the new wing and have good views
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FabianSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Tony G,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Great to hear that we are now your preferred hotel. Regarding the WIFI cost, may I suggest checking our hotel website for different room rates of which many do include Breakfast and internet.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel is stone throw away from the airport with free pick up and drop. The 5 star facilities at 4 star price.The rooms are quite big with excellent facilities > Bath room was also quite big. Only negative in the hotel is no free wifi when all the hotels are providing the same.

Room Tip: Overall no issue with the rooms in terms of location. can choose any one
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Manoj M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, but have noted your comment about the WIFI. Our hotel does actually offer a variety of different room rates, of which many also offer internet included in the rate. This way we allow guest to book the right rate for their purposes. Should you like some assistance with this for a future stay, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and I hope that your review will assist other travelers in choosing a hotel in Dubai. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Cardiff
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I just stayed for a night,but it was really good. The staffs were so good and welcoming, I would recommend others to this hotel & best thing its close to the Airport. Wish to get some WIFI service but too costly on half-hour rates. Overall I liked it :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glenn N, at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear Darren Karl G,

Thank you so much for the great comments.
Your feedback is certainly appreciated, and I look forward to sharing it with our team.

Thank you once again, and Travel Well,
Glenn Nobbs
Valdivia, Chile
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Millennium Hotel was extremely disappointing. I'd booked on August 1 as I was arriving at 00.20am and had a 10-hour layover before flying out the following day. Upon arrival, after 8 hours of flying, the hotel informed me my booking was for the following night as 1.00am August 1 still qualified as the night of July 31st.
The hotel refused to bring my booking forward and I was forced to pay for an entirely new room at €110 as well as for the following evening when I wouldn't be there. Very inflexible and unfair. There are plenty of other hotels in Dubai with more appreciative and accommodating management and they will be receiving my business in future.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

3 Thank terence o
Glenn N, Hotel Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Terence O,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to read that you felt the Hotel team were inflexible and unfair.
Admittedly, they are correct though, anyone who arrives at 1am is liable for the previous night's charge.
With our check in time of 2pm, and check out time of midday, I am sure you can understand the reasoning behind this, and I assure you this is not a practice that is restricted to our property only.
We will review your feedback further though to endeavour to be more flexible with our guests due to the nature of flight schedules at Dubai International.

Travel Well,
Glenn Nobbs
Boonville, New York, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My stay at the hotel was out stunningly awesome ! The room was first class and the bar was also great. The outside pool was out of this world as well. Fast service from the hotel service desk and free wifi throughout the hotel. I will use this place on every trip to Dubai.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stayed for 45 day in this great hotel , overall and regardless of minor issues that faced me like some noise that the managers were dealing with promptly and in a professional way , then I can say it is a very comfortable place , staff are so much friendly and always make sure you are comfortable all the time .

The pool is one of the best I ever saw .
Food is delicious .

Simply it is a fantastic hotel .

Room Tip: for smokers go for level 2 and 8 in the new building facing the pool side , that locations is great...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo