When the tour services I booked from travel agency was late to pick us up, I asked the front desk to call a number. I was referred to the concierge for help. he was very accommodating using his cellphone. I think other hotels would've told me to use the payphone.
the room i got was on the 2nd floor with king sized bed. though i requested for twin, they couldn't give me coz they were fully booked. wasn't noisy at all on the second floor, after reading advice from other travellers who posted comments here in tripadvisor. I love the fact that the bathroom is very spacious. not the type where you have to move aside to open the door to be able to get out. they didn't provide face towels though. i don't know if they had if i were to ask the room service.
location wise, it's just less than 10minutes away from the Bastakiya quarter by taxi. about less than 10mins walk to the Burjuman train station. there were 2 supermarkets beside the hotel. some shops across.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star property located on the well known "Bank Street" in Bur Dubai. The hotel features 125 guest rooms and suites with 3 restaurants including a pub. It is only a few minutes walk from major shopping centers, the old souks, Meena Bazaar, Dubai Museum and Khalid Bin Waleed Metro Station. Free bus shuttle to beach & major shopping malls is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bur Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bur Dubai
- Four Points Bur Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai
- Four Points Sheraton Dubai
- Dubai Sheraton
- Dubai Four Points