“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #89 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Dallas, Texas
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are very big. The bed and bedding is very comfortable. What stands out is the quality of the food. The hotel provides everything you will need for your buisness needs. They have a starbucks and a bar. If you are a budget traveler you may want to check your budget on the price of a nights stay. The company I work for paid for my stay. This is a 4 to 5 star hotel. I do recommend this hotel to families, business people, and singles. The security is outstanding. Stll the best is the food.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
meppinger, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Javadog66,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback of your most recent visit with us. It gives me great pleasure to read that you had a very comfortable stay, mainly due to the hotel’s facilities and services. I am truly happy to read that you have enjoyed our Food and Beverage options and I will certainly share your feedback with our Culinary Team. Thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers and we will look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not far future!

Markus Eppinger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 24 September 2013

i had amazing stay in movenpick burdubai hotel.service was excellent staff are very friendly and respect.food was excellent fountain staff they are very close for me i like to them.my room was always clean and perfect.House keeping Ramesh chinna he did a nice work.i like swimming pool it was looking nice thanks to every one.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear benney s,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Dubai and for your positive feedback pertaining to our service team. I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us and that especially Ramesh efficiently assisted you throughout you’re your time with us. Thank you for recommending our hotel and we truly value your loyalty and can’t wait for our next opportunity to serve you.

Kerala
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Sincerely I can tell that Me and my family enjoyed the stay in Hotel apartments. It was sad to leave the apartment. The service was good, whenever we asked for service they did it, like getting water, tea bags, milk etc. The bathrooms are nice. Also they cleaned the rooms when we asked. The rooms were so neat. we can make tea, iron the clothes, wash the dress, and connect to internet. when we went out they arranged for taxis. Everyone was having a smile in there faces. The area where the hotel is also good with good surroundings. If again we get a chance to visit Dubai Insha Allah we will prefer Moevenpick Burdubai. The reception in the apratment was also friendly.

Room Tip: our apartment was on the west side. It was a good location. Having city view on both sides.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank thahir2013
Dear thahir2013,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback of your most recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am truly delighted to read that our service team kindly assisted you throughout your visit and that you were able to relax and find comfort in your apartment. We will look forward to welcoming you and your family back once you return to Dubai.

Bagram, Parvan, Afghanistan
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel several times and every time it has been a very relaxing place to stay. The house keeper, Mr Palpandi, would go out of his way to insure the guest are as comfortable as possible during their travels.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Timothy C,

Thank you so much for your review of your most recent stay at the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai. It gives me great pleasure to read that the hotel’s service team, Palpandi in particular, was able to efficiently assist you throughout your visit and that you enjoyed the overall experience. We will look forward to our next opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back our way, either on business or pleasure.

Guwahati, India
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Duabi is the most amazing place with a perfect mix of everything...It was an amazing experience at the hotel overall....location is good...nytclub is good...food is decent....pool is superb...strongly recommended hotel in dubai...cheers

Room Tip: choose non-smoking rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank anky2k2
Dear anky2k2,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback of your most recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn that you had an amazing while staying with us. Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated and we will look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not far future!

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I usually stay in this hotel because my company has a contract with it, and since I travel a lot through Dubai, I stayed in the hotel dozens of time. Sometimes I stay in a room, sometimes in an apartment, and I liked all of it. It's a great place to stay. Location is in Bur Dubai, there are few great restaurants to visit around the hotel, and the area looks quiet and good at all times. Did not eat in the hotels restaurant since prices are higher in hotels than in local restaurants and I love to try different food every time I come to Dubai, so I am always looking for something new. Rooms are big, nice and comfortable. Internet is available in rooms and in 24hrs open Business center and it's free. Pool on the roof is great place to get away from the heat, or to get cooled at least if you were long time outside, and air-conditioning in the hotel is great. There is more than 60 channels on the TV, and since I am a big soccer fan, I had watched soccer games all the time while I'm in the room.
Hotel location is 10 minutes taxi drive away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Since my company is paying for the hotel every time I am there, I cannot say much about the value and worth of the stay, since I don't even know what the price of my stay was... But I would recommend this hotel to everyone who is willing to pay to stay here. Spa and massage center is as everywhere else, so I just rated it as Average, but it's not bad at all, since average is not bad. Staff is helpful and kind, they speak clear English and are always calm, even when there is more than 50 people waiting for Check-in and Check-out when my company rents the rooms.
Sleeping in this room is great, it's soundproof and you can make your room black dark if you want, and wake-up call is on time, so you don't need to worry about getting late for meeting or a flight.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
meppinger, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Dear SultanBadza,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of your most recent stay and for your positive feedback pertaining to our service standards. I am delighted to read that you always enjoy staying with us whether you stay in one of our comfortable rooms or spacious apartments. I am also happy to read that you find staying with us always enjoyable and that you were also able to find some relaxation at our Pool and Health Club. I hope you also will have the opportunity in future to taste the delightful culinary creations of our Culinary Team in our various restaurants and bars. Our location is indeed ideal for a stay close to the heart of the city with access to many cultural sights, the airport and of course Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Thank you for recommending our hotel and we truly value your feedback and loyalty and can’t wait for our next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

The food here is exquisite and the staff were fantastic, particularly the lady Winwin and the gentleman, Jobin.

Id highly recommend the chicken kebab and the lamb biriani. The biriani is made in the traditional fashion and container is sealed with dough in a topical North Indian fashion. Authentic and delicious.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank AJ D
meppinger, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Dear AJ D,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback of your most recent visit. It is a pleasure to learn of your excellent culinary experience in our Chutney’s restaurant and I will certainly share your feedback with the entire team. I am also delighted that Win Win and Jobin delivered excellent service and made your visit memorable. Your loyalty and patronage are highly valued and appreciated. We will look forward to our next opportunity to serve you, hopefully in the not too far future.