“Nice Stay”

Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai
Ranked #100 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I visited Dubai and this hotel for 3 nights. The stay was nice. Breakfast and dinner was nice and hotel staff was courteous and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall nice experience. I would recommend it for next visit

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
MP_Guest_Relation, Front Desk Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear 164ulysses,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai on Tripadvisor.

Thank you for your candid feedback and we are glad you love the overall services of the Hotel.
I am delighted to read that our service team particularly at the Front Desk was able to assist you professionally during your stay. I am certain that they were equally grateful that their efforts are being recognized.

Once again, Thank you very much for sharing your great experience and we look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Roslyn Castillo

Write a ReviewReviews (2,436)

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel at least partially on the strength of the trip advisor reviews, and I can attest that the compliments of the service are entirely justified. The hotel's location is good, rooms are nice, gym is decent and food is very good, but all these would probably not prompt a review if it weren't for the staff. From check in to check out I was amazed at how well this hotel meets that precarious balance between attentive and overzealous service. Front desk staff particularly excellent. Thanks!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
MP_Guest_Relation, Front Desk Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear 164ulysses,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Karuppa Samy was very helpful during my stay at the Movenpick Hotel. Anything I needed He was happy to oblige. Beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Hotel staff was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed here for several days and was treated very well by all staff members, the room was very comfortable and clean and the atmosphere of the entire place made you feel welcome. I get to Dubai every 3-4 months and have enjoyed staying at the Movenpick more that other hotels I have stayed previously.

Dear Joe C,

I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful time with us and we Thank you for your continuous patronage. It is indeed rewarding to receive such a wonderful compliments from our valued guests and it will always serve as an inspiration to the entire team.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

From the moment you arrive, every staff member is attentive and friendly. Luxurious accommodations at a fraction of their value. Every inch of the hotel, not just rooms, is deep cleaned daily. Buffet that is superlative, menu items will exceed expectations! Coming up with a complaint would be unimaginable. Guaranteed excellence! Wifi works and easy! You won't be disappointed! Really!

1  Thank BARKERDS

Dear BARKERDS,

We are delighted to read that you had a great time with us and we are grateful that you enjoyed every services of the hotel. I am certain that our service team is equally happy to learn that they succeed on providing you a comfortable and memorable stay.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Elegant, classy, courteous A -1 service ! .... I look forward to my stays here. The pool is awesome, great for children and adults. Very clean rooms with excellent service, and excellent food. The decor is outstanding. Great place to stay and visit Dubai from...Thank you, RJ

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert J

Dear Robert J,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

Thank you for your feedback and for mentioning many positive elements about the hotel. We are delighted to read that every aspect of your experience was unforgettable.
I will definitely share your comment with the rest of the team and I am sure they are equally grateful to learn that you had a wonderful time with us.

Once again, thank you for your precious time and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed here so many times, I have lost track. Mr. Barker and his staff are always head and shoulders above the rest in quality, professionalism and genuine concern for customer satisfaction. My reviews never seem adequate in expressing my appreciation for the degrees of customer service here. Please read past postings together and perhaps make a more complete understanding of my respect for this group of professionals.
Well-situated, quiet, luxurious and wonderfully appointed. Comfy beds with the softest pillows this side of a cloud. From the Concierge staff to the housekeeping staff, none seem more pleased than when interacting with patrons.
All things being equal, I do not think there is an establishment in America which could hold a candle to the Moevenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
MP_Guest_Relation, Front Desk Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear 738DavidD738,

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback pertaining to your most recent visit with us here in TripAdvisor.
First of all, Thank you very much for your continuous patronage of Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai. Our focus is to create a memorable experience and offer professional warm and friend service to all our guests and I am grateful to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by all our colleagues. Positive reviews like yours will always serve as an added motivation to the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times to all our guests. Our entire team will surely be proud of your recognition.

Once again Thank you very much for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

Yours sincerely,