1,261 results
All reviews horizon club burj khalifa dunes cafe chi spa bo bo horizon level vietnamese restaurant health club pool area an upgrade special thanks on sheikh zayed road excellent hotel wonderful stay city view afternoon tea shuttle bus
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The rooms are super spacious and clean. In terms of space and location of the hotel, I'd rate it in the top 5 hotels in Downtown Dubai.
Recommend that you stay in a room with the Burj Khalifa view. Rooms with that view are amazing. Great for pictures and lovely sunsets!
My stay was super short so i didn't have time to try any of the restaurants.
I did use the health club. Fully equipped with a squash court and a tennis court. I loved it!

I would definitely stay here again! No doubt.

One downside was that the check in staff were not trained well, took me 40mins to get to my room.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank stevepatta
Gerhard H, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Stevepatta,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a positive review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you were impressed with the Burj Khalifa view. We are always working to improve our services and your input regarding our Health Club is indeed very valued.

It has been a pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I booked a full body massage at the Spa, the staff were friendly and helpful and the ambience was so relaxing. The treatment was excellent and nothing was too much trouble for the attendants Bindu and Nanu.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank nanu g

Dear Nanu G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read you had a wonderful stay experience and our staff took care of you. Your feedback will definitely inspire our colleagues, especially Bindu and Nanu, to work harder knowing their efforts are recognized.

Our heartfelt gratitude for your compliments and we look forward to your next visit at Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai.

With kinds regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I couldn't believe my luck spending my birthday again with my partner in the most extraordinary Shangri-la hotel Dubai. My huge gratitude to the amazing people in Horizon Club who gave us the warmest welcome and made our stay one of the most memorable moments. Pleasures to Ms. Archana and to Mr. Mike who expertly facilitated everything from check in to check out. We were delighted to see again Nuri and Niko who also gone out of their way to ensure us a happy stay. Thanking the jolliest Ms. Joy who contagiously spreads her smiles all over Dunes Cafe. Thank heavens too to Sarath who never fails to offer me white rice my main national course that he had prepared and set aside every breakfast and to Martin who made my congee extra special. To Bushra, Sharaf, Troy and Ahmed
who always keep our cups brimming, thanks much! I must say, these people make Shangri-la completely luxurious. Happy Holidays to all and see you next year!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank michellin joy t

Dear Michellin Joy T,

Thank you very much for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is appreciated to read that you found your stay positive and enjoyed the Horizon Club services. We are grateful that you choose to stay with us to celebrate your special occasion. As we strive to perfect our guest's experience, it will be our pleasure to share your thoughts with the team and your feedback will definitely inspire Archana, Mike, Joy, Nuri, Niko, Martin, Bushra, Sharaf, Troy and Ahmed to work harder knowing their efforts are recognized.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai on your next visit and thank you for your compliments.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2016

This a beautiful hotel in the heart of the financial district and less than 30 minutes from the airport. The rooms are well appointed with wonderful views of the city. It has one of the best breakfast buffets I have ever attended. The wifi works great. The first room we checked into smelled of smoke so we were given another room. This hotel is great for business travels.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear Drsmile,

We are delighted to read you had a wonderful dining experience and enjoy the in-room view. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will certainly assist us in our efforts to continuously improve our services and facilities.

Our heartfelt gratitude for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit at Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I was invited for a meeting with the Rotaract Club of Dubai, while on arrival i was marvelled by the unique sense of humour by the reception; from driving our car to a park way to giving directory. The hotel has a mixture of culture and modern technology.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rtr Ismail H

Dear Rtr Ismail H,

Thank you for your comment following your recent stay. We truly appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve our service and facilities.

We look forward to seeing you in the hotel with you on your next visit.

With best regards,