Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$257
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$522
US$646
US$469
US$309
US$279
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$182
US$513
US$425
US$3,232
TripAdvisor
4,736 results
All reviewsskyview barafternoon teapanoramic suiterolls roycebab al yamhermes toiletrieshigh teaculinary flightsahn eddarpersonal butlerluxurious hotelbutler servicepillow menufloor to ceiling windowsbirthday cakeprivate beachpure luxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

. I paid 8000dirhams (approx $2,300) per night for 'Panoramic Suite' ,and sorry to say - the place is mediocre at best.

The service is poor, The restaurants (and I tried all of them) are of avarage quality at ridiculous prices.

There are much better hotels in Dubai .

And its much worse for famillies with small kids who r not being accepted in many of its reataurants.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bill J
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay at Burj Al Arab. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Burj Al Arab is renowned for. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your overall experience and feedback regarding the poor service in our restaurants. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and I can fully understand your disappointment. Please note that I have personally passed your comments to our restaurant managers, in order to ensure that the high level of our services is maintained at all times. It is of the utmost importance to us to guarantee that all our guests receive a truly memorable experience whilst visiting our restaurants.

With regards to our pricing, kindly note that it is in line with similar properties in this area and we feel that, given our central location, service and extensive facilities, we offer an excellent value. I regret to hear that in your case we failed to meet your expectations.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Burj Al Arab in the future, and we are looking forward to restoring your confidence in the ultimate hospitality that Burj Al Arab is renowned for.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 26 March 2012

based on 7 stars hotel.. it is still stay under expectation especially with their resturuants.. Bad Experience.. Very poor meals.. delay with services..

Good to try their stay for once a life.. very good Room service.. and that's all..
They just have a small pool outside the breakfast area..

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Huge suite with billiard table, separate dining area and own butler. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience...was it worth it? nope. would i go back? possibly...would certainly recommend for you to try!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dylan D
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay in Burj Al Arab. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

We are delighted to read your great review following your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to others.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Burj Al Arab for another memorable holiday.

Meanwhile, if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed at this Hotel for ten days in December 2004 in a Jnr Suite, it was over two floors and fantastic.

We had the best Taxi ever pick us up at the Airport from the Hotel a Rolls Royce Phantom (ok it did cost £200 both ways) but worth every penny as two guy's had a plack up with our names on at immigration and they opened a line up just for us, like being a football star!!

When we got to the Hotel they took us up straight to our room ( no front desk check in) and within 30min a butler had unpacke both of our cases.

Each morning the doorbell would ring at 08:00am and a pot of tea was deliverd with a copy of the Mail ( by Order)

One day I went swimming in the indoor pool and put my trunks down to have a shower and when I got out they had gone, upon asking the attendant said that they had been sent to be cleaned and would be back in my room in 20 min.

The service, staff and food was fantastic 11/10

I managed to get an offer from Amex to stay in this Hotel with 50% off the normal price and it was the best deal I have ever paid for must be like going to Heaven.

Room Tip: Must be like going to Heaven, the Best Hotel I have ever stayed in
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seanread1
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your previous stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay particularly your arrival experience and our service.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all glad to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

we are looking forward to welcome you back in Burj Al Arab, meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We have been on vacation many times to Dubai but decided to spend 2 nights in the iconic Burj.
It is everything we thought it would be and more. Our suite on the 19th floor (the higher the better) was out of this world. Lavishly decorated and every need catered for. Grand stairs lead to a large bedroom with magnificent views. Your designated butler is there to help your stay a truly wonderful experience.
Great swimming pool, attentive staff working hard to make our visit a memorable one.
We ate in the 2 signature Restaurants, very expensive but very exclusive. You could eat out at the many restaurants nearby - but then why stay in the burj.
The Burj exceeded our expectations but also exceeded our budget.

Room Tip: Higher the better.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank londoneagle

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read your positive review following your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, particularly the service and your culinary experience.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are greatly appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Burj Al Arab. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.