“Sky View Bar high tea do not miss it”

Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Ranked #25 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Dalfsen, The Netherlands
“Sky View Bar high tea do not miss it”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

First we had our doubt because its not a cheap experience. But its worth every euro we spent. If you come in time you can sit near the window and overlook the city of Dubai and the Burj Khalifa.
The staff is excellent and a pleasure to talk with. The food was what you can expect of a hotel like this. Also a chance to look in a hotel ike this and use the glass lift. I would say go!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dinda7722

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (466)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
scotland
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We went to BURJ AL ARAB hotel for afternoon tea.. It is the ONLY 7 star hotel in the world. It is absolutely fabulous. The interior is beautiful, the restaurant is on the 27 th floor. On entering they ask if it's a special occasion, birthday/ anniversary ect. It was our wedding anniversary , which our son treated us to. A glass of champagne is poured for you. Then starters is a date with orange . Then a fresh berry tart , a good slice of meat & a swirl of creamed potatoes, then sandwiches & a variety of cakes & scones. Tea or coffee. The service is excellent. Since it was our anniversary I got a small cake with HAPPY anniversary & a fresh red rose. The view from the 27 th floor is amazing. You can request a take home box with any cakes or scones which are left.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank koda12
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 16 March 2014

thanks to an autralian blogger who lives in Dubai; ic hose this venue overe the sky experience at floor 27, cause I did not wanted to be in a tourist crowd. Junsui turned out to be the experience at BAA that we were looking for. Great view, great food, great service and fair price..what else? oh yes! we were in the Burj Al Arab...dream come true

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed here as it was on my bucket list to & it was the best hotel experience ive ever had! I got picked up from the airport in a white s class mercedes & greeted with flowers. On the way to the hotel the driver couldnt have been more polite & offered me bottled water & asking if the car temperature was ok. I arrived at the hotel to be greeted by my butler for my stay. I was shown to my suite & shown how everything worked. They took me fresh fruit & juice without me asking! The bed was so comfy & the suite was out of this world. Gold plated tv, staircase, toilet fittings the lot! The room was spotlessly clean also. I wasnt sure how to work the bathtub & couldnt get the plug to work so my butler came & didnt just show me, but ran my bath! I was treated like royalty. The breakfast was lovely & fresh & again, staff couldnt do enough. I got a manicure in the spa which I felt was highly overpriced for what it was but enjoyed a pamper. Used the pools which were so relaxing. Thank you Burj al Arab for making my stay so memorable & im saving for my next stay already!

• Stayed January 2014
5 Thank RGFx
Delhi
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Burj al arab is one the most luxorious hotels i have ever stayed in, from the rooms to the food and the view- completely breathtaking! It made my trip to dubai even more beautiful and memorable! I would tottaly suggest every1 dis amazing hotel

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Kanavkapoor
Beverley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I were visiting Dubai and had the most wonderful experience in the Sky View Bar for afternoon tea. The building and interior is breathtaking. The staff were very attentive and the food excellent - an experience we will never forget. Well worth the visit and would recommend this.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Hazel F
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The worlds only sevenstar hotel.
the location itself is mindblowing.
Everything about this hotel is fantastic.
The view from the restaurant is amazing.
The rooms are too tidy.
Wonderful room se4vices.
All those who visit dubai has to stay here.

• Stayed January 2014