We just returned from a week stay at JBH (2 adult and 2 children) from 2-9.March. We had a Superior Balcony Double Ocean with halfpension. Everything was excellent, breakfast and dinner at Latitude fantastic! Services are at a high level, lunch on the beach were also great (excellent waiter Roman from Ukraine). Excellent room service, water, fruit, cleaning, cosmetics in the bathroom ...
great is the Wild Wadi park with free entrance for hotel guests and water attractions for kids were super. We also saw a beautiful Indian wedding at the beach - wonderful.This was our third visit to this hotel, the first children and they were very enthusiastic and happy. The only complaint is the prices of food and drink, even if the quality of the food is great, but the prices are quite excessive...
Looking forward already to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Jumeirah International, TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah