Stayed here for a week, with what they term PLC which is Premium Leisure Club. Had a lovely spacious, clean room on the 15th floor. Very clean, massive bathroom, toiletries nice and plentiful. The room is lovely, big, and the bed faced the. Ocean. What a view. The room is so quiet and we slept really well, also had bathrobes, slippers, shoes for the beach, and a beach bag. They really have thought of everything.
The PLC stay covered our breakfast, and afternoon tea in a separate area, and let us have access to the exec pool. It also covered happy hour drinks early evening.Breakfast could also be taken in the main restaurant, but we chose to have ours in the separate area. They had tea, coffee, including lattes, cereal, fruit pastries, cold meats and an egg station. Pretty much all you need! I did not get the lady chefs name but she was always so nice and cheerful. The afternoon tea was between 3.00 and 5.00. Sandwiches, cold drinks, not drinks, warm scones, pastries, crisps, fruit etc. They were very accommodating, as we had one vegetarian person in our party, and they made sure that there was always a vegetarian sandwich.
The exec pool area was lively. The buggy could take you from the hotel to the pool. Little ice jets with cold towels and cold water were provided. Very nice touch. The pool area was really nice and the pools clean and big enough to swim.
Free entry through the hotel to the wild wadi is a real advantage and great for kids and adults!
The staff are what really make this hotel. They are so friendly and accommodating. Nothing fazes them and anything is possible as far as they are concerned.
We loved it here and I would definitely recommend the stay. We stayed half board and that is worth it with the choice of restaurants and cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah