“special holiday with JBH hotel”

Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Ranked #85 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 5 January 2014

very happy to staying at X mas time and new year at JBH , amazing and great service . All employees are made me feel special and you latitude breakfast is the best. a great room service and special thank you to AYE .She is always helpful and made our stay an unforgettable experience. Housekeeper AYE who kept our room immaculate and amazing gift animals folding tower for made happy my children . It was a great pleasure to us in your hotel. we love all you staff and make our stay special. we hope to visit again at 2014.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jonethen j
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Our “Stay Different” promise is to create luxury environments where our guests can enjoy unique and memorable experiences and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Your kind comment about our colleague AYE is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had a brilliant holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was at this hotel in Dubai for a week (15th till 20th) December 2013. Im not sure this facility requires review, these guys push the bar in terms of service. Right form the scented atmosphere as you enter the reception to the complimentary drinking water by the executive pool. everything is fabulous. I made my reservation through Booking.com and had to change a date on arrival, but the service was quick, smooth and friendly.

I believe its better value than the Burj - granted its a different type of experience - but access to the same facilities like soukh medinat, wild wadi park, the beach etc narrow the gap. They it, try it try it!

Room Tip: A room with a view, a balcony slightly askance from the burjj
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank REMI J

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that our team was able to make your every moment at Jumeirah Beach Hotel very special and you were overall happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed here for Xmas 2013 and had a great time. Hotel is in a good location with a free shuttle to the nearby mall where you can catch the metro (versus the palm location which is quite out of the way in comparison).

Nice pool and swim up bar, free entrance to Wild Wadi and kids club on site. The two sister hotels next door seem much bigger, are beachfront and have more of an adult vibe so we'll probably try there next time.

Rooms feel a little dated decor wise but apart from that it was large with a comfy bed and decent shower pressure so no real complaints. Housekeeping was excellent and provided lots of bottled water.

Service throughout the hotel was generally good and staff friendly however we did find the service in restaurants to be quite awkward and clumsy at times. We found this was a feature throughout Dubai however, not just at this hotel.

Half board rate gives dinner access to various hotels throughout the chain - there are lots of options to choose from. Be prepared for eye-watering prices for drinks of any description - Dubai has a generous duty free allowance so stock up en route.

Breakfast buffet is vast and good quality although a number of items could have been hotter - usual pitfall of any buffet.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Woolloomooloo2011

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the resort.

The summer flavor package we have developed to enhance the overall good quality experience at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the offer. I have noted your comment with regards to the service at the restaurants and passed on to the Food and Beverage Manager to look into it and taking corrective action where required so that we exceed your expectations in near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

During 2013 Christmas we visited the Hotel for the second time. And again, we can recommend it to everyone. It was a very good holiday in an excellent hotel. In particular I would like to mention all the employees in the Latitude Restaurant who do a great job to make it a pleasant visit. Thanks again to Anis for all his service!
We hope to visit the hotel again during Christmas 2014.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dimitri W

Dear Guest,

Our “Stay Different” promise is to create luxury environments where our guests can enjoy unique and memorable experiences and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Your kind comment about our colleague Anis is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had a brilliant holiday with us.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Mr. Mahmoud Sakr I would like to personally thank you for the best holiday I have ever had in my life. The hotel was incredible from the friendliness of the staff and the service around the hotel. You might not remember me but I stayed with you 1 week ago before coming back to England. If the name helps I'm Mr. Sharma's son. But I just want to thank you and Mr. Firas Sharrouf for the kind hospitality you showed our family and you made it my best holiday ever so thank you very much sir!!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Sharmadh
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed the facilities and services offered to you by our colleagues especially Firas Sharrouf. I have personally passed on your wonderful comments to him.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Yours sincerely,
Mahmoud

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We have stayed in Dubai several times since 1995 when the Jumeirah took over from the Chicago Beach Hotel. Last time my family and I stayed in a 2 bed apartment so all the family could be together. The kitchen area was totally inadequate as there was no basic kitchen utensils etc, there was a travel kettle to serve 4 adults and a 9 year old child. But when we arrived we had to ask for cups, spoons etc to make a drink. We arrived at 01.30 hrs. But even worse was the Premium Leisure lounge as children of all ages ran wild whilst the parents concentrated on consuming as much free alcohol as possible during the 'Happy Hour'. We were all disappointed as this trip was to celebrate our retirement. This year we will be looking at an alternative to the JBH.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank 123Marge456

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. As a company we greatly value our guests feedback as we constantly strive to maintain the highest level of service at all the times. I was therefore concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the unnecessary inconvenience that we clearly caused to you. Your experience is certainly not the usual standard of service we provide and I can assure you that the necessary corrective action will be taken to avoid such shortfalls in the service. I offer no excuses, rather a commitment to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Jumeirah beach hotel left nothing to be desired from one place you could do a beach holiday with stunning beaches, pools and free access to waterpark or a city break with so much to see and more shops than that one could replace reasonably hope to visit in a lifetime. Breakfast buffet had more options than I had seen at any hotel- cooked, continental, pancakes,omelettes, Chinese,Japanese, Russian! And the choice for evening meal within the hotel was great- would particularly recommend the la parilla on the top floor where south American food is served with a hint of drama.

View from rooms is stunning ( all have sea view)and staff eager and helpful.

Tip for dubai book burj Khalifa in advance as the rate to turn up on the day is £80 per person or about £30 in advance. We also booked afternoon tea in the burj Al Arab which was a great (7 course) experience...

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family