We staid here 6 years ago and were impressed then so decided to chose this excellent hotel again when we came back to Dubai in April 2014. It is by no means the cheapest place to lodge but it boasts first class service, lots of amenities, most professional staff who are extremely friendly and first class food. As everywhere else in Dubai there are many different nationals working in this hotel. I cannot remember the exact number but there must have been a good 100 different nationals employed.
We stayed in the hotel for 6 nights with a party of 5 in two different rooms. The rooms are very spacious and fitted with first class air-conditioning system as one would expect in a hot place in the Middle East. Temperatures in April were around 35 Celsius during the day and in the high 20ies during the night. Summer can be a lot hotter and we were told by locals that temperatures hit 52 Celsius last year. So that time is probably best avoided for the average European such as us.
Our holiday was about putting our feet up and relax so this resort was the perfect place for us. Hotel guests have free access to the Wild Wadi Water Park which is reached through a separate gate directly from the hotel. For those who are adventurous there is plenty to do outside the complex. Shoppers will enjoy the Mall of Emirates and the Dubai Mall which we were told is the biggest in the world. For those who want to visit Burj Khalifa and go to the observation deck of the world's tallest building they should ensure they pre-book their tickets well in advance in order to not be disappointed.
A thoroughly enjoyable stay which I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Jumeirah International, TravelUp, Prestigia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah