Gorgeous hotel, everything so clean and sparkly. Rooms were of a nice size, air conditioning excellent as it was very hot with the balcony doors open. Beds were possibly the comfiest I have ever stayed in, didn't want to get up in the mornings! We stayed here for 5 nights August 2013, the welcome was superb, they took our bags off us and offered us drinks/face cloths immediately. The private beach is lovely, it was never busy and beds always available. Pool is fantastic, mid-day it is extremely hot and the shaded bits come in use by the pool bar. The marina is lovely to walk along at night. Found the choice of food superb always something to eat morning day and night. My favourite restaurant was the villa beach outside, lovely pizza! View is out of this world especially early morning sunrise. Would 10/10 recommend and we will revisit again. Staff are so polite and friendly. Well worth the money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Destinology, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah