Wow, Just returned from my first visit to Dubai, staying at the Jumeirah Beach hotel.
From the outset the staff were amazing. They were very helpful and extremely attentive. The views were breathtaking from the hotel foyer to our hotel room.
The lady we welcomed us on arrival and through out our stay (sorry forget to take a note of her name) gave great attention to details...even laying on some treats for us every evening. A great surprise. There are a range of facilities on site ranging from different restaurants and pools, even an tropical walk way.
Our trip was short but definitely worth another visit soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Jumeirah International, Prestigia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah