You really have to find a quiet corner and may be after the scores of noisy children go to bed in the evening. Do not count on having the luxury of walking into any of the food outlets in the hotel without prior reservation. Having breakfast during peak time is quite difficult and compels you to go to the city of Jumaira nearby for a serene meal. The swimming pool does not open till 9:00 so a major part of the limited cool morning in the summer time of Dubai is lost needlessly . The hotel was basically crowded , noisy and overloaded . The holiday season... Possible. I would think twice if I consider a stay in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Jumeirah International, Destinology, TravelUp, Travelbag, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah